How can we improve the Yahoo Entertainment App for Android?

add more rewards to build up for bigger prizes. Reseting rewards points and not earning enough is like time wasted each week

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Heather shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vinnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about when you complain and they flat out lie to you "we update our reward section daily" lol...yea if a day is 5 of our human days. I checked si xe wednesday this past week...no restock..wasted 2,500 points..and then they raised the reward cost 500 to 3,000 for gift cards that were 2,500 up until 4/14/19. So they respond with lies and making it harder pffft

• Misty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

planet date beat the streets and others still showing and asking what they did yesterday so how can I earn points for them today?

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my sister wrote a negative review. about the prizes. She did not read everything. Anyway I mary love this app.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you sign up its says you can redeem your points for gift cards,but it's really more like coupons. A gift card money on a card that you can spend. What you offer are $ off "gift card" coupons. That's not what you advertise and is not fair

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add more gift card amounts. Like a 10 or 20 dollar gift card. Also add more variety

Feedback and Knowledge Base