Skip to content

US Yahoo Play Android

Welcome to the Yahoo Play app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the days are messed up. I have gone in on 2 different days and you haven't given me points saying that I have exceeded my 250 point limit

I went in to do my points at night and it didn't give me any saying that I have exceeded my 250 points for the day. I went in the day before and it was a new day but it didn't say that. I would suggest getting the dates right on when a new day is because the way it seems to be set up rn is that 2 days in real life equals 1 day on this game

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. this app is a scam.

I have tried everything, no cards are redeemable, support doesn't respond, I tried to go to the support page and it wasn't functional. Nothing works, yahoo has became trash and I am deleting this app A.S.A.P. and I reccomend anyone reading this does the same.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base