Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EMAILS ARE GONE!!!!!!

RESTORE MY EMAILS!!!!! ALL THE EMAILS FROM OCTOBER UNTIL NOW ARE GONE! WHAT IS GOING ON?????????????? THIS IS PRIVETE CORRESPONDENCE AND YOU ARE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS!!!!!!!

33rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why cant i contact yahoo direct.

Having trouble finding direct email or phone number in UK to contact Yahoo. Some emails not receiving also Facebook notifications and some emails also going to spam.
    These emails along with Facebook notifications in past always came on regular email inbox. Why is this now happening.
    If anyone can answer and give me contact details for U.K. would be appreciated

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why have this forum when you don't follow any suggestions anyway

Why even have this if you don't follow up. Everybody hates the "new" email so just go back to basic, PERIOD. Oh Yahoo, you are so smart by not allowing us to change the font size in basic mail so that we have to purchase your new mail. Get a life.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why was my 2020 emails put in trash and the emails for 2019 are up?

the 3030 emails are found in the trash bin and the 2019 emails are coming up to read.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Videos dentro do email

Estes videos no email são MUITO CHATOS.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. can't post on message boards

can't post on message boards

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. After sending or forwarding an email, stop switching to Sent mailbox

My idea is to stop switching from Inbox to Sent everytime I send or forward a message. It's a useless switch and requires more clicks to get back to inbox. I am using the old layout via web browser because your new "improved" layout is a PITA and inflexible. The settings page provides very little in the way of important settings. It doesn't appear that anyone from Yahoo actually responds to any of these "feedback comments" so I won't expect an answer.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to receive mail from one particular address

There is a particular address from which I am not receiving emails, neither in my inbox nor my spam folder. I searched your 'help' pages and was told to check my filters, but none are in place. I was also told to make sure my "reply-to" address was blank, but each time I delete it, it immediately returns. I have exhausted all your suggestions and am still not getting my mail.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I require my previous emails, my email is empty. What happened? How do I recover my emails?

Good morning, how do I recover my folders and old emails?

Thank you

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Duplicate Sending

Why is everything sent, sent twice? Why the duplicate sends?

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE USER FRIENDLY FORMAT YOU HAD YEARS AGO. THIS IS SOOOO MUCKED UP, IT'S NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE FLOCKING TO GMAIL.

GO BACK to the orginal, smart user friendly format. This NEW format is ridiculous, I pay extra for storage and can't make notes on contacts. I'm afraid I've lost old emails, I refer to, you have made everythingso difficult that was so easy to use
    Listen to your feed back, or you will lose them

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. fix it to where I only have to TRY to log in one time

It takes 7-9 tries to log in there has got to be a better way

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER,SAME MESSAGE

I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER, SAME MESSAGE. Who wrote the code ? is this just to make people update, all the time ? the message does not even apply or give any help !!!
    BTW - I was not trying to send the email yet. also I tried to send it to myself and it had a problem with that. since I am able to log in and post this, obviously I have a connection !

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. view raw message

One has to open a message to view the raw message. Now why would one want to view the raw message? Because something about the message is "suspicious!" Opening it may be dangerous - so one would want to view the raw message BEFORE opening it! FIX this.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. how can I stop receiving from my facebook account to my yahoo mail account

I do not want to be receiving Facebook notification from my yahoo mail account

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. you libs suck

you libs suck,,,NON RIUSCITE A RECUPERARMI LE MAIL CHE SI SONO ELIMINATE IN AUTOMATICO PER UN ERRORE DEL SITO...FATE SCHIFOOOOOOO...CAMBIATE LAVOROOOOOO...SCONSIGLIATISSIMOOOOOOOOO....-------

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo Gets Glitchier The Longer it Lasts

Every time you update Yahoo mail or the Yahoo home page, some new glitch surfaces. Now, my screen seems to momentarily zoom to about 150%, then immediately zoom back to 100%. This happens several times per session. Seems to be a refresh issue. You know whose web pages don't do this? Google's Gmail and News pages. How do I know this? Because I already use them. Yahoo is hanging onto my time by its fingertips. Though I will probably keep my Yahoo email to have something to give when I suspect that I will receive a lot of spam.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add New Email Button at Top of Disposable Emails

Place the [Add] new disposable email Button at the top, please. So I don't have to scroll past 100 addresses to get to it.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base