24th rankedGathering feedback · 63 comments · New Mail » Conversations/Threads · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
703rd rankedBarbara Benjamin commented
There is tremendous wasted space: 1. Top bar (with arrows, etc.) twice as high as it could be.
2. HATE having wasted space to tell me what dates my messages fall into. LET ME DELETE THOSE! HATE THEM!
3. space between folders is way too much. Shrink it so I don't have to scroll so much up and down.
4. Let users be able to adjust column widths like we could in the past before going to this Gmail look.
5. Far right pain is far too wide. You can get those icons in half that space.
6. The top Yahoo! pane with the search field is way too high. Shrink it to half of that.
132nd rankedBarbara Benjamin commented
The new formatting for each Contact is absolutely awful. Why was this changed?
In the first place, serif fonts are the worst to read online, so why was the font changed to Times (or whatever it is)?
Second, all data is squeezed against the left and right edges--a terrible way to read the data. It looks like a SW dev person got lazy and just used a text file and dumped the data into each Contact. Why was this done?
Why was the format changed at all?