YAHOO!7 Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Singapore's Straits Times Index ^STI has not been updated since 5 July 2016.

Please update Singapore's Straits Times Index ^STI - last update was on 5 July 2016.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can't I access "Analyst Opinion" any more. The data is critical to my portfolio management?

What happened to analyst opinions for all stocks. This is very important information.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If that's an improvement, you have lost the plot! The "old" one best ever, better than ASX. Let's have it back, please.

Dear YAHOO. It seem like the same old story. Some bright sparks in the office, decide to make a name for themself: we need a new finance site! Somehow it got approved by management, and now we got this new site, which is mainly "fluff", much harder to navigate, slow to find things, less information, etc.--- The "old" [yesterdays] site was was just great, fast way to find things, quick overveiw of the market, fast research, etc, etc. --- I use it everyday for my share trading and research, but this new site is going to be so slooooow and…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Information Requested  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New finance site

Take the new finance site, toss it in a bin and bring back the old one.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me choose to use the US site over the AU one, its a horrible feature that limits my ability to research informatioin

Let me choose to use the US site over the AU one, its a horrible feature that limits my ability to research informatioin

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you haven't realized, all the videos in this page plays at the same time, I can only watch one vido at the time.

If you haven't realized, all the videos in this page plays at the same time, I can only watch one vido at the time.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Historical data is incorrect for ASX stocks

I have checked many stocks and they all have incorrect historical data. It seems to get worse the further back you look.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The market cap for STL.AX is incorrect. It is $14.55M at close and not 8.69. This has been wrong for months

The market cap for STL.AX is incorrect. It is $14.55M at close and not 8.69M. This has been wrong for months. It has 415,679,678 shares on issue

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Data Accuracy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your "Analyst Opinion" data for several companies has disappeared

Companies such as spl.ax, a2m.ax and rxp.ax had Analyst Opinion data available last week, but it has now disappeared. Also, I know evn.ax is covered by a number of brokers. Why is there no Analyst Opinion data available?

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your ASX ETF prices shown on end-of-day charts are incorrectare very out of date

Your ASX ETF prices shown on end-of-day charts are incorrectare very out of date

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It looks like no dividend or yield information is displayed on ASX Shares. Could you please add it?

I hope your team gets a chance to work on this area of Yahoo. I really want to use the service and it could really be great if a little more attention went in to the data. I think a really top class stocks app and website could be made if it was as good as Yahoo Weather, for example.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. the historical price data for FTSE 100 (^FTSE) is not being updated as of 6 July

the historical price data for FTSE 100 (^FTSE) is not being updated as of 6 July

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. why will you not allow me to view US site? seems i,m not the only one who wants the US site! answer us! are you RASCIST?

I want to visit the US site? seems i,m not the only one who wants the US site! answer us! are you RASCIST? Re-iterate the previous comments from equally frustrated users. Don't you like us patrons. Perhaps we'll have to petition Google or Apple to take over your Porta!l

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I need DIV/SHARE Yield and Ex Div Date info for my portfolio of ASX shares. Currently only empty column data appears.

I need DIV/SHARE Yield and Ex Div Date info for my portfolio of ASX shares. Currently only empty column data appears

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. VAS.asx shows correct share price during asx operating hours, anything outside of this time reverts to the 30th of June share prices.

VAS.asx shows correct share price during asx operating hours, anything outside of this time reverts to the 30th of June share prices.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Nobody likes videos automatically playing when you go to a site. CEASE or i CEASE visiting.

Stop autoplaying video content, nobody likes it. I've decided based on you alone that i am going to install ublock origin so i can remove all your ads and stop auto playing anyway, but seriously dude you drove me to this, its either that or i don't visit again. Seriously Yahoo Wake the **** up, how old are you.. no wonder google has the drop on you.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Your ads cut off most of the page

The ad splits te page in two and also hides a bunch of content on iPhone 6s

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)