Yahoo Finance AU Web

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Australia Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Please search the ideas before posting, as your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) may have already been posted, so please vote for it.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stock screener is not found even if i've logged in to yahoo!

I can never find the screener feature unless I specifically google for it.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. March 2022 Index Re-balance error

You need to correct your end of day volume data for the ASX 300 as it currently includes the traded volume for 29Metals Ltd (29M) which is a constituent of the All Ordinaries Index and not the ASX 300 Index. I refer you to the S&P Global Index Announcement of the 4Mar2022 relating to the Quarterly ASX Index Re-balance eff 21Mar2022. Your data has been incorrect since that date.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inaccurate or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Accurate reporting

A number of articles have been published with inaccurate data regarding the recent budget. See links below.

Both articles make mention of the increase in taxes giving the impression that its $1080 when in actual fact its a tax savings.

In 2020 the tax payable on an income of $120,000 is $31,897. In 2022 tax payable for the same $120,000 income is $29,466 (~$2430 difference and REDUCTION in tax). The LMITO offset does what its name implies, offsets the tax payable. It doesn't change the tax or the rates, however it does change the take home amount.

Stating that people…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inaccurate or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Track profit performance for unlisted investments and property

At the moment you can $$PRIVATEEQUITY but cost is always $1 with shares adjusting to represent the investment but you cant track profits this way. I would like to track profit performance for unlisted investments and property, so shares x cost price = purchase price and (shares) x sale price = proceeds with the difference being profit performance.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Request a new feature or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base