Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

when I access finance.yahoo.com I keep getting redirected to nz.finance.yahoo.com

when I access finance.yahoo.com I keep getting redirected to nz.finance.yahoo.com ... I want to get to the US version for US financial news!

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chrischris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I want to visit the +$&#@$ NZ site I will select , and I do not want it when I try to access finance.yahoo.com. You are losing a long term user of yahoo, period!!!

• tracytracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I do not want tne NZ skte and there seems to be no way to change this. This is a recent change w Yahoo, and it is really bad. Fix it or I will have to get my data/info elsewhere.

• JennyJenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is NOT good customer service Yahoo. I will never use a Yahoo mail account again if you block access to the finance.yahoo.com site

• AvenelJpAvenelJp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not want NZ Finance as the over riding default - I wish to go directly to finance .yahoo US. Could you please alter your default settings?

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here... Why the F**k Yahoo decided that they know what I want to view? Display exactly what I am requesting in the URL address bar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base