College Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make College Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add more conferences

No reason for this just to be a fantasy game for the big boys (and notre dame). very unAmerican of yahoo, tbqh.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys, thanks very much for your feedback. We will look into adding additional conferences and the ability to select which conferences/teams you want in your player pool.

We hope you enjoy the game this season! Thanks for playing!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Restrict Draftable players to Certain Conferences

Can you add a draft restriction where you could only draft from B1G or BIG 12 instead of over 100 schools. I think I know my schools league a little better than others and feel like that would help in drafting.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IDPs

Offer individual defensive player positions.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an option to allow scoring versus FCS teams be adjusted (e.g., decreased by 25%).

This makes it less enticing to pick up players who play a "soft" game late in the season (like the SEC typically does). Also just seems like a solid practice when players are going score a ton of points. Good way to not penalize players that play on a team that doesn't always start the year with 3 cupcake games.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fantasy College Basketball

Add College Fantasy Basketball

Maybe 7 conf or so...or larger conf only...i am good with that make it happen

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be able to turn auto draft off, and be able to pick from either autodraft selection or Yahoo's selection.

I drafted this morning in college draft and I couldn't turn auto draft off, the Queue wouldn't work, picked up players I didn't even have on my list, unable to draft a kicker, the clock would stop in the middle of my turn to draft, the list continues on and on ....... Never in all the years that I have played, I never had this happen. I have another draft tonight, and if the same **** continues, I'm going to kiss Yahoo goodbye and leave all my leagues behind. I am super ******!!!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. College: Partial points for FCS games

P5 teams still play FCS teams and generally run up the score against them quite hard. It's a fact of life. It also screws up the fantasy week when someone's got the Alabama running back in week 12 when they take their cupcake bye.

In our 6-7 years of college fantasy over on Fantrax, we've found that a 75% reduction in the number of points for playing FCS strikes a good competitive balance.

Please add an option to allow that penalty

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. couldnt connect to draft server

cantconnect

can not connect to draft server WTF?!

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We do not want free agents on waiver rule....we want first come first get but we already drafted!

We drafted already and do not want players to go on waiver rule....we want whoever adds first is there guy right away!! Can we change in r league?

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. never could get connected to draft...bad way to start...

I was able to connect to the application, but when it came time for my league to draft i could not get connected to draft...I really looked forward to playing...this is not a good way to start...

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have a College Fantasy Football for Beginners video

Have an introductory video for first time College Fantasy Football team managers. It would help people get more familiar with this website’s new game.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What do I do about cheaters

What do I do about cheaters who have more then 1 team?

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. only head to head available??

I would like to see the league be points based rather than head to head

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give the option to make it a cash league like your other fantasy sports

Cash League option for College Fantasy Football

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. For college football it would also be fun to use positions as the players, Alabama QB's, Georgia RB's, Southern Cal's WR's etc... t

Use positions for each school such as Alabama's QB's, Clemson WR's. Michigan RB's, UCLA TE's That way it is not reliant on individual stats but position units as a whole. It will be hard to keep up with all the changes when you have 65 teams and over 100 players per team.

You could also add the smaller school that would add fantasy value such as Navy QB's or Army RB's, Boise State WR's

that would be totally fun

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

College Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base