College Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make College Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There needs to be a class letter beside each players name for dynasty leagues. Example: Tua Tagovailoa SO - Alabama

There needs to be a class letter beside each players name for dynasty leagues. Example: Tua Tagovailoa SO - Alabama

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not quite sure who to contact here.... and not that it's a huge ordeal as it's a free yahoo league for college football. But in one of my le

So not that this is a huge ordeal as I'm in the free yahoo college football leagues, but, in one of my leagues, I went 11-0 going into the championship game, It says that I 100% won 104 and some change to 103 and some change, however, when I click into the league it says I lost by 2 pts. BUT, when you total up the points on my team vs the other persons team it comes back to the 104 and some change for me and 103 and some change for them..... How the heck does this happen?? When…

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. winners leauges

ok i already know i'm going to win, as even though the guy i have has clemson defense and brooks of isu, they're way out of it, so could you do winners leauges next year for leauge champions

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Expand player pool

For future reference, you should expand the available player pool to all FBS. It really is ashamed that 7 of the top 15 (top 5 per category) players leading in yardage for all FBS are not available to roster. Additionally, 7 of the top 15 (including the TOP 3) TOUCHDOWN leaders in all FBS are likewise unavailable for roster.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update standings quicker

It is crazy to me the last games are played Saturday night... and then the standings sit for 48+ hours without updating. Why can't the standings update in the early morning after the last game has been played? For NFL, the Monday night game is played, and then you wake up Tuesday morning and the standings are updated. College should be the same way: games finish Saturday, standings update by Sunday morning. If there's a weird game that gets played on a Sunday like in Week 1, then set the logic so standings update Monday morning for that week only.…

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. waiver wire

DOes anyone maintain this product? Waivers in College FFB are supposed to be processed by game time Tuesday. Tuesday's games have come and gone, regardless if any of the teams or players playing on Tuesday are affected. Waiting until Tuesday to do this is not very efficient anyway since games are ALL concluded by Saturday. With exception of week 1 and bowls. But that's another ball dropped by this product.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't cut list

The can't cut list needs to be updated. There is no reason I can't drop Hakeem Butler from Iowa State. I need to pick up a Tight End for this week and he is the worst player on my team. I need to be able to drop him.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. improvements

The 'can't cut list' has no value in College FFB. Please eliminate this feature in this FFB product. There are too many options even without including all D1 schools.
    ( that would be another improvement to the product; include ALL D1 schools, at least.)
    This isn't the NFL where you have a finite number of viable options such as with injuries or just plain bad play. College teams have at least 2-3 viable options at EVERY position. AND changing players due to match considerations is a top strategy in CFFB. It also opens up the possibility for other teams to…

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auto set optimal competitive line-up ... If a manager abandons a team !!!!!!

In fairness to actual competitors - "dead" teams (14 days without activity) ... YAHOO could/should set highest projected roster for games .

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportsmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please remove Khalil Tate from the can’t cut list. He is a major #1 pick bust and has underperformed all but one week this year.

Remove Khalil Tate from the list. He is a major #1 overall pick bust and has underperformed all but one week and 4 of the 5 have been by 50%.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Players listed at incorrect positions

There are players at incorrect positions; please correct to be used at correct positions if necessary.

Notre Dame - Jafar Armstrong is listed at WR on yahoo, the roster below shows him correct as RB/WR - please fix.
    https://und.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Notre Dame - Avery Davis is listed at QB on yahoo, the depth chart and article below show him to be a RB - please fix.
    https://notredame.rivals.com/news/depth-chart-144
    https://irish.nbcsports.com/2018/07/30/notre-dame-99-to-2-no-3-avery-davis-running-back-receiver-quarterback/
    https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/Article/For-Avery-Davis-switch-shows-sophomores-confidence-117683787/

I am sure there are others, however I just checked Notre Dame's roster so far.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Additional Roster Positions

In order to keep Special Teams relevant, I propose adding two positions:

KR = Kick Returner
    PR = Punt Returner

Each College team designate a player, usually a wide receiver, slotted on its special team roster. Adding the above two roster positions will allow leagues to utilize the return yards and the return touchdowns into their grand scheme of their football strategy.

The above will provide a valuable option for league owners, whereas, some wide receivers and runnings backs may be on the low end of their respective depth chart, but may be on the top end of the special…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WHY

WHY in the world is Khalil Tate still on the can't cut list?????? He has under performed at every facet of the game and against all but FCS opponents. Please get him off so that I can quit WASTING a roster spot.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow an option, if you were to eliminate kickers, your Defense/Special teams could get 3 points for FG made.

No one in our league likes kickers, but your "special teams" could still get the 3 points if they make a field goal. You could then use that roster spot for another flex, or an added defense, anything you want really.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Update can't cut list Khalil Tate has under performed by +50% 2 weeks in a row.

Either update your can't cut list or et rid off for College FFB. Khalil has under performed by +50% for 2 weeks.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Strength of Schedule (SOS)

For Head-to-Head leagues, under the "Standings", add the Strength of Schedule (SOS) column to show the difficulty or ease of a team's/person's opponent as compared to other teams/persons. This is especially important if teams in a league do not play each other the same number of times.

This column may also be used in the future as an alternative for determining which teams would be eligible for playoffs and tiebreakers.

The calculation would be SOS = 2(OR)+(OOR) / 3, where OR is the opponents' record, while OOR is the opponents' opponents record.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Blake Mazza PK WSU is not listed. I need to pick him up!

Make sure you have all eligible players listed. Instead of a true fantasy we all picked one college. I am losing out on points since I can't just pick up another kicker.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

College Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base