US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. put the date of the article in the search page

put the date of the article in the search page

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please change ads!!

Sick of looking at this ad with people drinking. Can you please post something else??

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sports scores

When searching for sports scores your returns are "backwards" in that you list them opposite to what has long been customary. Almost without deviation sports scores are listed as Team A at Team B (home team); or visually Team A being shown over Team B - indication that A is playing B at home. In this way we are able to know what team is/was the home team. I hope you will make this change to your format.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow search to choose a preferred country

choose a preferred country. I was looking up my prescriptions and kept getting sites for canada or australia. I'm buying at USA pharmacies and would like to get that.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. start placing ads in a professional manner that will give the ads more meaning and readership. Do something incentivize pmr omyp

stop with the annoying ads and approach ad placement in a more professional manner. Blocking content that one is interesting in reading is not going to do anything but turn people against viewing ads. I myself learned a long time ago all one has to do is right the advertiser at their headquarters. I have in the past actually gotten responses from companies.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. YAHOO Search function, applicable to tripadvisor.com and other s yelp.com, etc.

Allow searches by ZIP code option !!!!

If any I T folks are even reading this !!

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop stupid suggestions

Eliminate suggestion james Hennessey albany ny arrested; I am being confused with that jerk because I live in Albany too. By the way, his harassment charge was completely dismissed 7 years ago, and he is an absolute NOBODY.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Put an entire story on one page as opposed to having to go from page to page to read it - I choose not to read it if it goes page to page.

When I am looking at an article and it goes from page to page, 98% of the time I won't read it at all. If I have to go from page to page, I choose not to read them.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your so-called "Help" page is terrible. It is NO help with my problem.

I have a problem with a tablet telling me that "attention is required". When I enter my VALID password, it says my password has changed. This happens constantly and is a tremendous irritation. NO OTHER device tells me this (about 5 others).

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unbiased is Best

I did a search for "john tanton not racist" to try and find the other side of the argument, but still was given SPLC statements as the primary.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why cupidon.ro is not indexed ?

Cupidon.ro i a serious dating website since 2002, but Yahoo do not know that yet. That is sad.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop posting old articles

I came across an article in your "politics" section in your mobile app that is over 500 days old. Why would anyone want to see or read it? It was about Bernie Sanders siding with Hillary Clinton. I was assuming that it was a new or recent article until I researched it. Please stop doing this to avoid further confusion. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I will be switching back to Chrome if you don't stop making all your news stories into short "Next Page" sales pitches.

Thinking I'm going to read a news story and then having to click "Next page" 15 times to read the whole thing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base