US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Canceling 'Yahoo comments' is like depriving people to vote! How could you possibly justify that?

Canceling 'Yahoo comments' is like depriving people to vote! How could you possibly justify that?

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. comments

Yahoo is more interesting with feedback comments; even those I don't agree with. I used to search yahoo several times a day. Now with comments removed I only go once a day.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo eliminating comments section for articles

The comment section for articles needs to be re-instated. It is time for open and frank dialogue in this country and not censorship.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Finds the truth and stop lying.

Stop lying about this president, you bunch of Democrats lie every chance you get never mentioning all the good things he has done. Lied about the HCQ and how it helps as a prophylactic and in the Early Stages of Covid, how he stopped Chinese Communists sending infected people to the US, and those that could have been infected from Europe. Most important is the promise to all of mankind for those who will receive it expressed by John the Baptist in all 4 Gospels--Matthew 3'11-13", Mark 1'8", Luke 3'16-18", and John 1'32-35".
    IChallenge you to obtain the DVD "Raised…

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "comments"

I want comment section back or i can go or will drop you like a hot potato

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back comments.

Canceling Yahoo comments was just to shut up conservative comments, so no one is being fooled. I'm sure comments will be brought back after the election.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How about covering all news fairly

Maybe you could have the yahoo news department cover the news. The Middle East deal is being treated like all news that reflect well on Trump; it's being ignored. Also, even though this is clearly important news, it took typing in "UAE Israe" ... before I was even offered a suggestion for this story, in your search bar. The "suggested' drop down menu only seems to quickly offer links to stories that reflect poorly on the president.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. got dogs to give kaysha7057005@yahoo.com Josie

hi tia, got 3 pitbulls that needs homes. i got a blue nose siberian pisky and his 4 months puppies, which mother is brodueax pit. i dont have the place for them.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND BRAINS U USEMINE U PAY $ OR ISUE

STOP USING MY WORDS SUCH AS DUMB ASS BITCHES BASTARDS WHAT EVER , SHIT HEADS I WILL SUE .

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Poor Satellite Reception

You guys need a better satellite connection. Your interviews are interrupted too many times. More prevalent on CNN.

Thanks

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Comment Section

Feature request?...the whole story told in a truthful manner.
    New idea?...Bring back the (old) comment section that allows people to correct your misguided, thus, misinformed journalist. The "section" that gave us a voice, disproving your biased reports. You know, the "section" you monitored to suit your agenda, just like you do your journalists and their stories.
    Fat chance,... right?

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BLM

The BLM tab on your homepage does not explain that BLM originated as Black LIberation Movement & was developed by Marxist trained community organizers. The positive Black Lives Matter supporters are completely different in origin and goal than the Black Liberation Movement. Please correct and expand this important explanation and difference. Thank you.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Web surfers signed into yahoo, add like to search results

Webs surfers signed into yahoo, can add 'like' to search results. Example, I search for new cars. If logged in, I can scan yahoo search results. I click on a new yahoo! icon for a 'yahoo! shout', same a 'like' feature (i.e., facebook), letting the system know, which of the results I liked.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How you lie

You just showed three separate stories on your website, three separate stories, and then you deny it. You are so slanted in your reporting. You have no truth!

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. picture identification

I often receive posts on Facebook re retirement communities. Some of the places in the pictures look interesting, but no location of this picture is given.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. oldies but goldies

Bring back Mr Whipple of 50 years ago. I still remember how good that commercial was.
    Or a medley of past commercials.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Permatran 821 XL

A really novel idea would be to become a little more detail oriented in your search capabilities.... The above Permatran 821 XL is a LUBRICATING OIL for tractors.... ALL you can come up with is REAL ESTATE addresses and resort accommodations in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho? I want to buy OIL and the best you can do is provide the Coeur d'Alene Inn Resort?

Really pitiful for 2020 technology

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WHY AREN'T COMMENTS AFTER ARTICLES ALLOWED any longer? Afraid someone will tell the truth??

COMMENTS AFTER ARTICLES NEED TO BE ALLOWED AGAIN. Afraid the truth will come out?????

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base