Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 2140th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. it works great but maybe you can change the location.

option to change the location same as the yahoo on desktop. im an ecpat and wanted to change location to yahoo philippines but could not find an option

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make a calendar app specifically for your calendar. Yahoo calendar is by FAR the best calendar available

Create Yahoo Calendar app. Even if it's a couple bucks its worth it to have it accessible. Syncing is impossible. I've wasted 4 hours because I want to use YOUR product but it's access is ridiculously limited.

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 933rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. how do you ask a question?!

HOW DO YOU ASK A ******* QUESTION

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cross swipe is better.

Swipe is better.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Permissions

I would like to have an app like this but won't install Yahoo! because you require too much access to my phone/accounts. If you can't make a news app function without all that, you may want to think about the art of simplicity.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. new long in options

can't long into my yahoo account because I log in by my google account

1699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I've seen the same stories for a week now. I expected more from yahoo. App uninstalled

I've seen the same stories for a week now. I expected more from yahoo. App uninstalled

1333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wow I'm shock becuzz I never ever tried it

Now that I new about this one ilove it

1333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Previous format more interesting

The previous format is more fun.

On a different note, the yahoo sports app is an absolute slam dunk. The stats writers are awesome and I just wanted to say great job!

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cant even see current news , bring back old version

News should be update each minute or an hour .... I still miss my old yahoo

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Delete articles

Able to deleted articles so I don't have to see the same ****** ones over and over again. You guys put the ones I haven't read at the top...there's a reason I didn't read it

1699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base