Hi, please let us know how to improve the Yahoo! app further.

You cannot get to groups easily

It is too difficult to get to yahoo groups.

30th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Rutledge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing how everybody has the same issues. No wonder why yahoo is dying a slow death. Just pull the plug and get it over with.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just wished that they would not have mms .that block s my message s to get to my girlfriend who lives in Nigerai

I would like you to please. Take mms off so I can send messages to my girlfriend who lives in Nigerai

Yahoo.com help me out all the times,I don't have any bad things to say about them. They be there for me.

so what can I do about my password I hate to have to put it in for every thing and they say it is rong

Just like to thank BT & Yahoo for managing to bollox things up completely between them, tossers

I agree totally. Can't log in and no easy access to Yahoo Groups. I want to check my group's daily updates. This is ridiculous! You need to redesign this app or add new one, or both.

This app is terrible. Sign in 800 times and never did get to check emails. Not even sure where to check emails. Not set up good at all

I totally agree I have to keep signing in also it's. Stupid and it's time consuming...

Feedback and Knowledge Base