Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 681st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the decimal spot back to average stats

In all previous years when looking at either a roster page or free agency listings you could see one decimal spot for average stats. Now it appears to just truncate the decimals. In baseball points leagues this is critical because a 3.9 average is a lot different than a 3.1 average. Please fix this.

577th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 577th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. need a way to contact yahoo without paying for it when a postion cannot be filled to due system malfunction.

When a position is disabled because of yahoo have a way to correct this immediately By the time they contact you your playing one man short and the stats lost are never corrected. Have a way without paying for a fix or contact them so it can be fixed and then credit all stats lost back to your team.

681st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No updates as of 4:34 am PST is unacceptable. Looks to me as the yahoo guys started drinking for cinco de mayo early. Absolutely ridiculous.

Out of the three fantasy sports I play, baseball is by far the most inconsistent as to their daily player updates. This happened last year to me during the finals, no less and is becoming frustrating. It's going to be a ton of wasted advertising money if there's no one to advertise to. Please, get it together.

681st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 577th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. I am able to create a Roto team and league from the site. Can you please help me understand exactly where you’re running into the issue? Thanks very much!

Yahoo Product Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base