Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My two worst players and i cant drop them Flaherty bellinger

My two worst players and i cant drop them Flaherty bellinger

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for your feedback.

Players with the Covid-19 designation have been updated and can now be placed in the IL roster spot. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we got this resolved.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. Remove Javy Baez from the can't cut list, better yet, remove the can't cut list altogether! It's a farce!

Remove Javy Baez from can't cut list, better yet, remove the ridiculous can't cut list altogether!

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Custom "Can't Cut List"

Commissioner should be able to create a custom can't cut list for Keeper Leagues. We have custom contract rules with a 2-year committed contract. Players in the 2-year contract cannot be cut however we have no automated way to manage it. Creating the ability to customize your can't cut list would be a great feature to help us manage this.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove Chris Sale from can’t cut list

Remove Chris Sale. By far the worst pitcher on my team and I can’t even cut him for an upgrade. His trade value is too low.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why can't I cut Hyun Jin Ryu? It's a shallow league and he's been awful recently and will likely have a start or 2 skipped.

Why can't I cut Hyun Jin Ryu? It's a shallow league and he's been awful recently and will likely have a start or 2 skipped. This already cost me a couple categories in a H2H league.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi James,

Thanks for providing your feedback!

Yahoo Fantasy Sports tries to keep the competition balanced and fair by maintaining a “Can’t Cut List” of players that can’t be dropped under any circumstances. The purpose of this list is to keep managers from dumping their highest performing players. Our experts maintain the list daily and update based on real-life player performance, injuries, and your feedback.

If this is for a Private League, you can reach out to your commissioner and suggest they disable the Can’t Cut List using their commissioner tools so you can drop the player. Our experts will continue to monitor the players on the list and make any changes as deemed necessary.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. Expand Can't Cut List

Michael Brantley, the #22 overall player this year, was dropped in my league and the team in first place has the #1 waiver priority. If the purpose of the cant cut list is to ensure league integrity, then no fewer than 100 players should be on it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add an option for recently added platers to be temporally on a can't cut list.

"Anti-waivers," if you will.
    Some managers stream pitchers daily. Allowing commissioners the option to limit add/drops weekly is a good way of limiting this. Another option that would be nice is the ability to force a manager to hold onto an added player for a certain time period. If Yahoo can have dropped players be added to a certain waiver period, surely they can place added players on a similar type of waiting period.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for providing your feedback!

We have provided your suggestion to our engineering team for further review.

If you are in a Private League, a commissioner can edit the weekly number of add/drops but it will be fore the entire league and just not a single team. Additionally, a league commissioner could use their tools to add the player back to a team roster should the league want to enable a rule that a manager must hold onto a player for a certain amount of time.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Monitor and keep the "Can't Cut List" accurate. Goldschmidt is ranked 692, 706 and 647 for the last 30, 14 and 7 days.

Keep it accurate and updated or get rid of it. For instance Goldschmidt is ranked 692, 706, and 647 for the last 30, 14, and 7 days. You are reducing my team by one slot.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base