Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make projected starts for next 10 days viewable

When setting weekly lineups it would be ncie to be able to see the probabe status for starting pitchers 10 days in advance. Looks like it is about 4 or 5 now.

295th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dont send me invites to random leagues

I receive the same email invite every few days for "Kim's Unmatched League "

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need An Easier Way To Email Teams In League

Right now, you can't carry on an email conversation after emailing a team in your league as there is no way to reply back to them.

I understand Yahoo is trying to protect the person's email, but there should be a way to have the quoted message in your next email to the other team. This would make it easier for every person to understand what the conversation was about.

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. the distance from competition graphic is way to small to see

the distance from competition graphic is microscopic now. to small to be useful

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multi League Watch List

For those like myself who are in multiple leagues, it would be great to have a Watch List for your entire Yahoo profile vs for every individual league.

If people are joining multiple leagues, they are often pretty similar in format so I think would be a great time saver. Beats having to go to each league and Watch the player.

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your draft position ranking after joining a league is flawed. I have drafted at least 25 times and only been in the top five a few times. Th

Your draft position ranking after joining a league is flawed. I have drafted at least 25 times and only been in the top five a few times. This happened last year as well. I know this is a free game, but being in the 7 through 10 draft position so many times is frustrating. I hope you can find a better way to determine draft position, I haven't even been 1st yet. The odds are past now, the system is flawed.

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add/Drop Deadline for Weekly Leagues Should be Mon, not Sun Night!

One of the worst things about the yahoo settings in my opinion is this. CBS has it fine. Everyone else has it fine. But yahoo still hasn't changed this and I don't understand why.
    Even though lineups can be edited up until the games start on Mon, for whatever reason (I seriously have no clue why it would be set up this way to begin with) yahoo makes the add/drop deadline Sun at 11:59pm. So any players you add Mon morning/afternoon, even though well before the first games, won't be effective for that upcoming week. Doesn't make sense and it…

350th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Daily Tomorrow on Droid

Make the Droid App display probable pitchers for the next day like the Iphone app. It is ridiculous that the two apps have different functions. Daily Tomorrow leagues are almost impossible to manage on the phone I need to use the web browser

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Waive minimum requirements in weeks with so many postponements.

At least one of the teams did not meet the minimum innings requirement due to all the rain postponements at end of week. They did not have time to fix. This is unfair. This rule should be waived in weeks with so many postponements.

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It is WRONG to allow commisioners to renew their prior leagues teams. STOP THIS!!!

Do NOT allow commissioners to automatically renew their prior league's teams. I was shocked to have this happen to me. Fortunately he hadn't finalized it and I was able to delete it. This is WRONG and should not be allowed. I can't believe you give the commish the power to do this.

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow the watchlist for my username to be synced across different leagues, provided I am using the same login.

If I want to monitor a player's progress in one league, I don't want to have to add them to my watchlist in my other Yahoo Fantasy leagues. Just sync the list across by user name, rather than league.

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There is not a way to look at past weekly matchup data.

Currently there is not a way to look at weekly matchup data from past seasons. You can only view the final match up scores. Simply, it would be nice to view this data or have it available to download.

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. statistic rankings still messed up.

Rankings for actual 2017 statistics don't work in Non-custom leagues. Rankings for 2017 and 2016 are going off your Yahoo rankings, which makes no sense.

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to trade next year’s auction money

We are starting a keeper league and it would be great to be able to include next year’s auction money in trades. It would basically be the same as trading draft picks, which Yahoo supports. I don’t want to have to keep up with it myself. Trading picks/auction money is one of the best parts of having a keeper league.

400th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Transition Trends under Research

The Transition Trends show a bar graph with the Green (Adds) on the left and Red (Drops) on the right. The columns are basically shown the opposite. The columns need to be switched to where the Adds on the left and Drops on the right, just like the Bar Graph!!!! I am just trying to help improve your product. Thank you!

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. League Logo

I took the time to create nice logos for my league and you took upon yourself to put an ugly border around all of them. Most of my league logos are now ruined and some look stupid. Please get rid of these borders and save that lameness for your public leagues.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base