Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auction nomination time

Give us option to reduce the nomination time for auctions. Least amount of time you allow is 30 sec. 15-20 is good

677th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Certain stats not projected during draft

**Please consider revising your method for projecting stats**

I recently revamped our league, taking it from a boring 6x6 to a H2H Points league. I was all excited to roll out the custom scoring that I spent so much time creating and recreating. One of the new features was giving value to middle relievers and set-up men that isn't found in traditional leagues. Rewarding Relief Appearances was part of that plan.

Fast forward to Draft Day and I saw that no relief pitcher had any RAPP projected for 2017. As such, that dropped every relievers projections by 50-70 points (1…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Autopopulate custom draft order

When creating a custom draft order, you should be able to enter the first round, then choose snaking or non snaking, and have it auto populate the remaining rounds.

It is a lot of work to enter in the draft order for every round.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When we save our draft rankings, can we go straight to an export ranks?

When we save our draft rankings, can we have an export ranks to other teams link somehow without having to go back to our original team page?

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need to add a field for the commish to add the salary and contract for for keeper players in auction lgs

Each team's players need to have his salary and contract to be listed on the the team page all season and to be edited by the commish at any time.

this applies to all fantasy sports that use an auction style draft...

cooch.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hidden Auction Bidders

I think it would be a great idea to have the option to have the bidder during an auction be hidden. This would prevent managers from bidding on a player only due to who else is bidding on them. This happens a lot in a league I am in due to lack of preparation by some managers.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable commissioner editing of "Cost" and/or "Draft Value" on Starting Rosters page

From the league menu, on the "Rosters" page, the cost and draft value are displayed for each player. However, there is not currently a way for those values to be edited for ALL players (Keepers only, may be edited).

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to enter league specific information for players

We have an offline auction keeper league. I use the Keeper Cost field to display each player's salary (auction value). Would be nice to have a field to also enter each player's contract status...perhaps just a free-form text field. Thanks.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Draft round timer Should be adjustable DURING the draft.

The first few Rounds of a Draft can justify :45 second clocks or even one minute. Strategies are being sorted out with the most important players. However, the second half of a draft can really lag and become frustrating. Some players build up their draft Queue and just leave, and others just browse with indecision. If the commish could adjust the time clock during the draft, more teams would stay until the end. With less frustration.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow Leagues to do Snake Drafts over several days/weeks

Allow for a Snake Drafts to give teams 12 Hours between picks. (Tomb Draft). This way drafts dont have to be done at set time, and can allow players to keep the fun of a draft over the course of a longer period of time. Tantric Drafting.

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My ranking to the left of the predraft

When ranking my players for the draft. How about having MY ranking # to the left of the player, not this abysmal Yahoo ranking? I have no idea how many players I have ranked. If I try and move someone up or down, I have no idea what number I am putting them at without manually counting. If you must put the Yahoo ranking, put it to the right. I just need a simple counter to the left.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base