Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre-draft rankings

Please add a search feature in the pre-draft rankings. Having to scroll thru names either by alphabetical order or rank order is pretty annoying and adding a search feature seems like an easy fix.

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us re-sort the pre-draft rankings without having to create an entirely new list

Currently, if you don't like the default pre-draft rankings, you have to basically create an entirely new list in your preferred order by clicking the arrows to add players to the "Preferred" list.

Why not just allow us to drag-and-drop names from the default list? If I don't want Scherzer at #1 (I mean, seriously Yahoo!?) and a handful of other players, usually pitchers, in weird spots, I shouldn't have to create a whole new list of nearly 300 players.

Just let me drag Scherzer down to a more reasonable spot and continue to use the default list as is.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please bring back the 10 man on demand draft and shorten the **** pick time...

It seems the big thing now is to let every ******* second tick off the clock when a draft is conducted now. It takes 3 ******* hours to do a 12 man draft. UTTER ********

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. League Draft Board to display on a big screen while drafting on your device.

When we have a group of guys come over to draft, I'd love to put a league draft board on the big screen while each of us have our own devices to make our draft picks.

I think it'll help create a better community environment while drafting (and also my 9-year-old son won't be mouth-breathing into my ear while looking over my shoulder while I draft).

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow Commish to pause the draft more than 5 times or 15 mins. How about full control?

ESPN let’s be the Commish pause the draft and start it back up anytime they want. I suggest Yahoo do the same as there is no valid reason to have limited pauses. Unforeseen can things happen and having a simple pause and unpause button would be great. Thanks.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow user to change player slot during the Draft. 1B/OF. Owner should choose where he is.

Allow user to change player slot during the draft. If a player has multiple position eligibility such as 1B/OF, the owner should choose where he is put in your team during the draft. That way I can draft around what I've picked, not where yahoo sticks them on my team.

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wildcard in custom list

Why can't we put a Wildcard position abbreviation (e.g. SS or 1B, LF, OF, ...) in our preferred ranking list to mean give me the highest ranking Player at that position at that time. That way we can control the order in which positions are filled.

665th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Random selection of Managers on Draft Day Fantasy Baseball Flawed

I signed up for two Yahoo Fantasy Public Baseball Leagues.
    Here is the issue,
    1) My first Yahoo Public Baseball league had seven, yes, seven mangers listed as "Diamond or Platinum. I thought this was strange given the chances of top 5 percentile managers assigned to one league.
    2) My second public fantasy baseball league--Yep, there were a total of 6 managers ranked as "Diamond or Platinum--all of them ranked in the "Top 5 percentile of mangers."
    Statistically this is not fair ! Not only for the six or seven managers participating that are ranked high...but what about the managers…

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. support full/real keeper functionality

Yahoo should start actually supporting keeper functionality, where you can track rosters, years kept, salaries, etc., and can set how many years players can be kept, salary bumps, etc. CBS has been doing this for about 10 years already so it's very achievable technologically.

Forcing commissioners to enter (and calculate) all keeper info by hand isn't actually supporting keeper leagues - what Yahoo calls "Keeper Leagues" is really "recurring leagues", in which nothing other than team names and league settings are saved.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the Live Draft Software or Get Rid of It

Incredibly disappointed in Yahoo's auction draft software. Managers ran a little late. Paused the draft for 15 minutes to allow them to arrive. Come to find out that you cannot pause the draft again. FOR 5+ HOURS. This rendered the draft completely useless. Everyone is ready to jump platforms after this mess.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Download ADP into a spreadsheet

Yahoo should provide a way to export ADP into a spreadsheet

575th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a change to pre-rank settings to allow you to designate a position to be drafted in a specific round.

Allow the ability to select what position you want drafted in a particular round when you pre-rank players and have to auto-draft.

172nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow teams to draft more players than there are position spots for

Since trading draft picks is allowed sometimes a team will have more picks than position spots. It would be nice if Yahoo allowed this to happen especially since you could draft some players that will start the season on the DL and you can put them in this spot. In the past on other site this was allowed and each team just needed to have a legal roster once the season started to gain points.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 14 Team Mock Drafts!

There needs to be 14 team mock drafts available. I have had a 14 team league since 2008 and can't believe Yahoo! still doesn't offer a mock draft bigger than 12 teams. I need a 14 team mock draft to prepare! Let's do it.

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Putting in draft results

Can you please make hide drafted players the default setting instead of having to check the box everytime I go to the page. I'm sure plenty of leagues do slow drafts, and have to go to the page multiple times. Also can you please make it so that if I leave off in the middle of round 4, when I go back and put new picks in it goes back to Round 4 instead of what an individual teams' picks have been. I have to click the Round tab, then round 4 then click the box to hide drafted players.…

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mock drafts

mock drafts should be a minimum of 25 rounds and up to 30 max

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update auto-draft settings

For two years running myself and others in my league have not been able to attend the draft. We have set our pre-draft ranking and hoped for the best only to find that players we pre-ranked were not chosen seemingly due to one or the other of the rules below. Regardless of what kind of league you are in, if you pre-rank players that should over ride any other default settings

1. All starting positions are filled before any bench players are chosen.
    2. The system determines a maximum number of players to draft per position (starters plus bench) so…

178th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Baseball draft grades like you give out for fantasy football would be great!

Draft grades would be nice like you give out for Yahoo fantasy football. Thank you

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Edit Draft Order Tool

This is a great tool... but allow the Commish total control.

1) Changes should automatically upload to be "draft" ready. Changing the draft type or time should NOT change or reset previous "Draft" editing.

2) Allow the commish to "fill" a draft selection without using a player. In other words, 1 player can take up more than one draft selection. Why? to "create" more value, bc some managers are willing to pay more than 1 selection for a player. Commish can also use this tool to "penalize" managers that do things that "hold the league *******".

3) Allow the draft…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base