Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pass Defenses/Deflections/Knockdowns/Breakups (PDs) for Team D/ST

I'd like to see Pass Defenses/Deflections/Knockdowns/Breakups (PDs) for Team D/ST. We can add it for IDPs, but not for D/STs. I think that's an important stat to have because a PD could breakup a HUGE gain.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scoring Touchbacks For Ks and Ps

I'd like to see touchbacks added as an option to scoring for Kickers and Punters. That'd make them more relevant, and there are stats that track such plays.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adding Punters

I'd like to see Yahoo add punters to fantasy football leagues. ESPN does this and is a huge reason why I decided to move my league to that site for this season. Please add punters and punting options.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More Playoff Bracket Selections (Ex: 5 teams, 7 teams, 9 teams, etc.)

ESPN allows users to customize the playoff bracket to any size they want. In a 12 team league, I'd like to make it a 7 team bracket. In bigger leagues I may just include everyone and make it a March Madness style bracket.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Basketball: FAAB waiver acquisitions should have same-day availability

For some stupid reason, Yahoo doesn't bother to have a feedback forum for Fantasy Basketball, so I must post here.

Since Yahoo switched to an FAAB bid waiver process, players who are acquired need to be roster-eligible the day of the acquisition. It doesn't make sense to put in a waiver bid on Wednesday, but not be able to use the player until Friday. Under the old free agent model, you could add a player on Wednesday to play on Thursday.

It needs to still be that way.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Denico Autry DT

He has been a DT in their 4-3 defense since last year. Not a DE. Please look to changing this hopefully before Sunday. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable notifications for trades

Hi, I believe that the Yahoo fantasy app should send a push notification to every owner in the league after a trade between two teams is approved by the commissioner. I realize a notification gets sent to the commissioner to approve or veto the trade but after the commissioner makes that decision, every owner in the league should get a notification.

ESPN has this feature and it is very helpful. Thats all im asking for. Thanks for attending my TED Talk.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Regarding the medal "Corolla Mr. Clutch NFL"

It's a bit silly to have the games scoring for this go by the actual date and time of the game. All you need is a Monday night game with a couple players and this is easy to get every year. The timing of the scoring should go by the actual game time. So 4th quarter and overtime scoring would have you more likely to win this medal. It would make the achievement and also when describing the game in the recap more realistic. So please time the scoring by in-game time, ie: Q1(4:32), Q2(14:54), Q3(7:13), Q4(0:02), OT(9:27)

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base