Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of amazon add.

The amazon add is horrible. Pops up all the time can not close it. Sucks you in then have to close every thing to not do their dumb questins for a not so free gift.
    Then start over with in three buttons on page get it again.
    If this does not go away. We will not be returning to yahoo next season.

133rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. Our team is working to get rid of these ads immediately. Thanks very much!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Get better matchup writers

Who is writing the matchup ratings? Horrible. Is this on purpose? Ted Ginn facing bad Saints secondary.. he plays for the Saints! Stats wrong, opponents wrong on like 90% of players. Has to be on purpose to be that awful. WTF?

335th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, thanks for calling this out. We’ll work with our provider to get these resolved quickly.

Yahoo Product Support

3. Stats Bug

Stats Bug -
    Location - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/644115/pointsagainst?season=2017&pos=QB&ntid=14

Issue: Looking at fantasy points against for Qbs agasint the LA Rams defense. Week 3 shows Brian Hoyer (NE) with fantasy points though he was actually on SF at the time of the game. Brian Hoyer was actually on SF at the time. My guess is history is not stored and should probably be displayed for when members are traded.

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Correct error with AVG points scored by player

There seems to be an error with the way that average (AVG) points are calculated. Example: in his first 3 games, Hunter Henry scored 0, 11.50, and 0 points. Yahoo! gave his average as 11.50... it should be 3.83. Somehow those "0 points" are not recognized.

[Note: Yahoo! correctly filters out byes or injury inactives for purposes of calculating AVG. That is not the case here.]

We use AVG points scored to compare players (i.e. adjusting for bye weeks or injuries) and to share league-wide "top lists." Please check the algorithm used to calculate AVG and make sure it is…

458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey David, good call out. I’ve passed this over to engineering so they can fix up the calculation. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

5. Can't Add New Messages to Message Board

Anybody know why I can't add new messages to my league's message board? I'm the commissioner, and in prior years I've always added a detail, multi-paragraph weekly recap for the matchups. Every time I try to post a weekly recap (starting with week 4 this season), the message board goes to a blank screen and nothing posts. My league managers ARE receiving emails, but the messages are not posting to the forum. Anybody else experience this? What the **** is going on?

Thanks.

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Jason, we have a known issue with message board posts over a certain character limit. Our engineering team is working to resolve so you can get your post up soon. Appreciate your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

6. None of the videos within the player profiles are working at all! Please help.

Fearless Forecast videos in player profiles are not loading at all.

903rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Chad, thanks for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve!

Yahoo Product Support

7. Statistics needing correction

Statistic errors that need to be corrected. The targets and receptions projected for 2017 need to be edited and corrected. Pittsburgh running backs are an example. For the season Bell is projected to have 74.8 targets and 71.1 receptions while Conner is projected to have 4.1 targets and 11.4 receptions. Kansas City running back Hunt is projected to have 24.8 targets while making 34.0 receptions. Thanks for looking into this and making the necessary corrections.

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Bob, thanks very much for reporting this. I have passed it along to our product team to further investigate and resolve. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

8. Martavis Bryant is listed as suspended still. He has been reinstated

Bryant is listed as suspended. He is not anymore.

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Jeff, thanks for calling this out! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get the SUSP designation removed for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

9. 706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Joe, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get week 1 projections for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

10. Marcus Cooper? No Projections?

Accurate projections would be nice.

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Ryan, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get projections for Marcus Cooper. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base