Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1284th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wrong APPs warning

I refer your email below on untrue issue of APPS access.
    I use browser to access this webmail and never sing-in with any y7mail APPs/ smart phone
    Please check if your information of my APP access is a mistake or hacked event.
    Thanks
    hklo@y7mail.com

On Sunday, 11 June 2017, 18:24, Yahoo Customer Care <customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hello K,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Customer Care.

I understand that you are having issue with your account that currently not enabled for sign-in from apps. I am happy to assist you with it.

Is your access secure enough?

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Move the SPAM away from the DELETE, it is so easy to accidentally click SPAM instead of DELETE. HOTMAIL DID IT YEARS AGO>

Move the SPAM away from the DELETE, it is so easy to accidentally click SPAM instead of DELETE. HOTMAIL DID IT YEARS AGO much safer.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cannot access my e-mail (y7mail). Tried everything including different computers and the mobile app

Can you please fix your help page? I have been trying to access my mail but it is not working and your help option doesn't work. Your Yahoo "expert" just closed the chat on me when I was trying to explain the issue. I need urgent access to my e-mails. Can you please contact me ASAP

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What fresh **** is this....??

I have 5 email accounts with you useless dickheads. They're all set up nicely in my browser, with the usernames and passwords saved so I don't have to re-enter the information every time I want to log in. Today I went to log out of one email account and into another and this MORONIC questions pops up - "Are you sure you want to sign out of your account?" YES I'M SURE YOU ********** IDIOTS!!! Then, after being forced to answer your moronic question, I'm hit with this little gem - "Manage accounts / Select an account below to sign…

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The new sign out confirmation screen is annoying and unnecessary. Obviously I want to sign out if I clicked 'sign out' from the menu.

The new sign out confirmation screen is annoying and unnecessary. Obviously I want to sign out of mail if I clicked 'sign out' from the menu. Clearly this is your pathetic way of keeping more people signed in to ramp up perceived active users... by not actually signing them out when they click 'sign out'.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This site is plain sad the ADDs stink.

The ADDs are a total pain in the A. Who comes up with this **** ? A once worthwhile Y7 is now as easy as pulling teeth to use. I make a point of never taking note of the rotten add Tsunami. If I want a Porche I will find it myself, What Dolts.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. URGENT:: Security Problem

Why today did I get message "Use Control Rules Data is corrupt" from my Security program whilst using Yahoo 7 Mail ? WHAT SHOULD I DO? What are "user Control Rules" ? What is "user data" ? How do I access these settings ? Thanxk you

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Log in case

Hola,

Faced this issue while trying to log in from a expired session.
    On entering my email and password, the page takes me back to the expired session.
    Its not a big deal, as i can just close and start a fresh session.
    However, thought I'd let the team know about this.
    Kindly find the link attached in this message for further reference.
    Have a nice day.

Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8QIU-w3-cDXay0tMmpLeTFqNmc

Best,
    Mel :)

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mail site is not secure. It came up the danger sign. I have changed passwords several times. Site is still not secure.

Mail site is not secure. It came up the danger sign triangle. I have changed passwords several times. Site is still not secure. This is the first time I have had this incident. Please ensure your email site is secure.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm locked out of my yahoo account for months now - please contact me!

my password no longer works, the mobile number associated with that account does not exist any more and I no longer get asked my security questions.
    I have some old travel contacts I'd like to recover before the account gets deleted for inactivity please

the account name is: greatwhiteschach

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 994th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the SIGN OUT menu

Signing out of Yahoo7 is extraordinarily difficult, bordering on impossible. Yes, I can hover my mouse over my ID and see a drop-down menu that includes the option to sign out, but when I move my mouse away from my ID (like, say, towards the "Sign Out" option), the menu disappears...so I cannot sign out. You're supposed to be a professional organisation - you present yourselves that way, at least - act like it and fix these WebDesign101 issues.

424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. SPAM NOT BEING BLOCKED

This is ridiculous!!!!

at least 40 spam emails per day. I keep pressing the BLOCK Button but THIS OPTION DOES NOT WORK. Most of them don't have an unsubscribe button and you can't reply to tell them to go away. FIX THIS PROBLEM. OH, and BTW You have this feedback page but do you ever actually read it and do something about any of it??

I wish everyone would just say YAHOO, including emails, in any shape or form is FLOORED and everybody boycotts using it for ANYTHING.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base