Yahoo AU Homepage

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop hackers who steel information

My email address is trying to be hacked by someone, I have his name and a photo shot of him on messenger the verification code Get sent to my mobile phone when I log into my account came into my phone five times this person has tried to Access it

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am annoyed and frustrated at going on circles trying to make a contacts group list. Please put in a facility to make a group email list.

I am annoyed and frustrated at going on circles trying to make a contacts group list. Please put in a facility to make a group email list.

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. leave the inbox alone, and stop annoying me with the popup about an upgrade to a new inbox!!! I am happy the way it is.

I think you should leave the inbox alone, there are enough users complaining about it, and stop annoying me with the popup about an upgrade to a new inbox!!! I am happy the way it is. I have complained about this numerous times!!!!!! Just make it optional not mandatory!!!

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. http://yahoo7.com.au/ domain broken

When I try and access yahoo mail using the domain www.yahoo.com.au it redirects to yahoo7.com.au, which is a broken domain.

You might want to fix that.

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve security

Yahoo Mail appears to be unable to hold/show emails older than 24 hours. The last time this occurred in about 2013, when your security had been breached and email system compromised.
    Please improve security. Thanks

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. hacking

My Yahoo account has been hacked, my contacts stollen and they have recieved scam messages. Yesterday I recieved an email from 'paypal' regarding a purchase I did not make! Yahoo how are you resolving these security issues?

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please make Yahoo Mail Pro service available in Australia

I was told today by customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com (Case: 28853044) that:

"Yahoo Mail Pro service is not available in Australia because of that you are not able to purchase Mail Pro subscription."

I dislike screen space being wasted on unnecessary rubbish, which includes advertising. I want to continue using my Yahoo Mail account, so I am willing to invest some time trying to resolve this issue.

Please get back to me about this as soon as you can.

Regards, Greg

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why does my Yahoo mail account keep sending out spam email? People are sick of receiving this spam mail from me.

Why does my Yahoo mail account keep sending out spam email? People are sick of receiving this spam mail from me.
    I thought your email system was supposed to be modern and smart. clearly its not if it cant stop this ****.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add "BLOCK SENDER" to email filter options.

Please include a "Block Sender" option to the filters in Yahoo Mail. I receive so many emails from people that I do not know nor have any interest in whatsoever.

It is frustrating and time consuming to apply the filter "sent to trash". I just do not want these to come into my account in the first place.

422nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My email is supposed to be private, Yahoo you have gone too far shoving ads in my PRIVATE email box, will be contacting ombudsman on Monday

How dare you invade my PRIVATE email box with your ads, I will be contacting the Communications and Media Authority tomorrow.
    This will want to be rectified immediately, I will be changing my email account and homepage, Yahoo is just pushing SPAM. HOW DARE YOU, You have a hide!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My account: lavashecouture@yahoo.com.au was hacked last week and spam mails were sent to my contacts. The hackers deleted all my contacts.

My email account, lavashecouture@yahoo.com.au was viciously hacked last week and spam mails were sent to my contacts and then all contacts are deleted. Ive changed passwords three times since then but now I cant access the account at all. I want to close the account so that my contact and information cannot be used. I thought Yahoo was good at protecting our privacy from hackers. Thank you

397th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do not data mine my emails. Do not read or look at them. They are none of your business

My emails are my business, not yours. Your privacy policy states you will go through them for your purposes. Don't!!

213th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can Yahoo take legal action against these scammers http://www.contacthelp4.com ?

Yahoo should take legal action against http://www.contacthelp4.com as they are scammers and leaving bad reputation for yahoo.

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo contacts not working

Have been unable to access my contacts for several days, I get a 'Yahoo! will be right back... Thank you for your patience. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue.' message.
    Please help!
    Rob

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I didn't ask you to change my email page so why the **** did you

don't change my ******* email page without asking

675th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I think this is a scam from yahoo.team@yahoo.com

Can someone help rectify and validate the sender yahoo.team@yahoo.com. It says my email rzthi918@yahoo.com will be terminated and it request me to login to a given link to secure my email. Please help!

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. download yahoo mail attachment

I have tried so many times try to download the attachment from different computer and yahoo mail is actually sucks. been using this for more than 10 years now im trying to stop using it and change to other mail instead, not reliable and stupid

1260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base