Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Stop this spamming, scamming redirections. It is not my PC or browser. If it doesn't stop I'm done with you yahoo.

Stop the spamming, scamming redirections.

839th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bob Rabbit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Elliott Thomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also use Yahoo and it will redirect to the infamous "your computer is infected blah blah blah" . If I catch it quick enough, I can hit the back button but often it freezes my screen and i have to work around it to eventually close the whole window. I'm seriously thinking of going back to Microsoft.....

• Yo LaTengo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wahoo doesn't care. I keep marking some ads as offensive to me but i guess i'm not deemed a special interest group enough to matter

• Bob Rabbit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why don't you start filtering your ads once in a blue moon, you know, show your views you actually care.

If you don't stop the spamming redirections I will report you to the BBB. It is not my browser or computer. I am a techy and have multiple protections of all kinds. It's you Yahoo.

If you don't stop the spamming redirections I will report you to the BBB. It is not my browser or computer. I am a techy and have multiple protections of all kinds. It's you Yahoo.

Feedback and Knowledge Base