Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

i really hate when i open yahoo and i have been directed to Maktoob. i hate Maktoob. even no clear way to redirected to Yahoo.

i really hate when i open yahoo and i have been directed to Maktoob. i hate Maktoob. even no clear way to redirected to Yahoo ... i dont need Maktoob. what is this ??? i love yahoo dont let me hate to open the page.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Yasser shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you make the feedback, you get the upvote and they ignore it, FK you yahoo, I will keep using Gmai

• Parizad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you and bye , not tired . Really my time is up .

Have a nice time

• Parizad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You show all comment in up for who ? May be you did a bad way to this person that told you : hate woe.... between Iran or other country in middle east yes may be some point yahoo to them , but it is not my business " like Indian , Arab , Pakistani ,,,," but in my opinion if is it true so one of kind of anyhow not more kindness to us , no i don't want accuse no one , I hope one day this difficulty and not correct idea about Iran and other country gone and best relations with save their respect , all of us live only in this earth not other Sphere , globe.. my means The terrestrial of earth .All of people like , mirage together , friends and etc. The Life not so long, remember every time . So if even I was one day told you and made you unhappy so sorry may be in bad mood or my try not good . Thank you let me to write and take your time .
    Regard

Feedback and Knowledge Base