US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. **** the Kardashians and ******** like that give them press

Stop giving those ***** media coverage

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to customize my feed. No sports, entertainment, or celebraties

I want to opt out of celebrity news completely. I HATE THAT TRASH.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you persist in having something on your main page about the Kardashians or Jenners every single day, I will delete my yahoo account.

Stop having daily kardashian and jenner articles in your front page every single day. this is simply trash journalism and I will be getting rid of my account if this continues.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am getting tired of Yahoo bashing our President Trump. Your news is so bias, you NEVER support him or praise anything he has acomplished.

How about trying to be positive about President Trump. You continue to bash him every day. You NEVER support the President. As a result, I will change my hompage and not purchase from your sponsors.

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo, please stop with the negative President Trump and his family. If Ivanka wants to wear a $5000 gown to a very important event what's

Yahoo, please stop bashing President Trump and his family. He won the election PERIOD, quit hounding him and the family about it. And if Ivanka Trump wants to wear a $5000 gown and she can afford it, ALL the more power to her. At least we don't have the leaches (Obama's) in the White House anymore. I wonder, did Michelle take the China with her? President Trump is a breath of fresh air. And with all his BUSINESSMEN Cabinet Members, I feel we will get some very good bills passed in the House and Senate. All it takes is reaching…

108th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to ban anything with the name Kardashian, West or Jenner name

Stop it with the Kardashian feed. I have to go and puke that name makes me sick to my stomach.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Boycott all Movies. Hollywood has gotten to full of themselves. The American people don't care about Hollywood political opinions.

Hollywood celebrities and congress members have become bullies, seditionists and traitors by not supporting a peaceful Presidential Transition.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why is this site soooo whacked out left to the point of ridiculous. No facts just opinion and loaded with nonsense

headlines on this site need to be real life instances - not a left and only left whacking out. Perhaps they suffer from the head knocking and need a reinforced helmet.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop with the Kardashian Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner articles!!!!!!!!!! !

Stop with the Kardashian and Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner articles! The public is sick to death of having these ******** shoved in our faces every **** day!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop telling me my "jaw will drop" and everything is "jaw dropping." Give it a rest!

Try letting the viewer decide what is impressive, interesting, shocking, surprising, or whatever. Don't tell me that my "jaw will drop" when I see how a celebrity has aged or how much they earn. It's like sending a joke and adding "this will ***** you up." Don't tell me how I will react. Or at the very least, come up with a new cliche!

308th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop all of the Kard Klan articles!

The page is filled with 13 stories of them.....there are why more REAL celebrities than them!

28th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Less postings of the Karsahian's and Mr. West

Please for the love of g_d fewer Kris, Bruce, Kim, Kendall, ect. Unless they save the world from ISIS or cure cancer - then please ease up on coverage of them. I use Yahoo for news worthy articles and this family does not fall into that catergory. Is Yahoo really paying attention to their customer complaints?

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why do you promote Kardashians so much?

They are not "celebrities", they are disgusting, immoral and yet you perpetuate stories about all of them like they are newsworthy. Most famous for a **** video, and you seem to gloss over the fact they are trash. Americans don't like them

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nothing on the Insider but filth and trash WHY Does YAHOO promote this absolute garbage program???

Get rid ot the trashy lies and faulty journalism. Nothing of any value except to Republican'ts and absolute ********. It is demeaning to consider anything related or seen on the Insider as being actually worthy of a human viewing it without wanting to remove their eyes with a dull spoon. Hideous indolent obtuse and totally devoid of value.
    TO **** WITH YAHOO

191st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo! Celebrity, the Insider is so offensive in content and subject material it should not be on the air!

Simply put Yahoo's Gossip pile is nothing but a stinking offensive filth of journalism. Why put such filth on when children can watch? Why produce such filth for public airing? Why would any rational human being watch such *********** as "the Insider" as it has no value except to make evil people. Yahoo deserves every bit of hate mail they get over this garbage programming that is being spread on the air.

250th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. please! No more Kardashians! We are sick of people like this and have no interest in them at all!

We want to see real celebs that have acting careers and still keep it real at home. Models with out make up and fancy clothes. Set a good example for the teens that read this. Times are changing and its time to keep it real. No more fake people!

34th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Feedback and Knowledge Base