US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have a challenge for you Yahoo. Go ONE WEEK without a mention of anything Kardashian, Jenner and Kanye

One week. Just give it one week. No Kardashian news, no Jenner news or Kanye news. I guarantee you that you will get fewer complaints about your site. No one gives a hoot about these people, and you are insulting the intelligence of people who want to click on "real news" and real celebrities. You are playing into their hands. We don't want updates, selfies, the latest meltdown, divorce, plastic surgery or Kanye's frown. Try it, you will like it.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kardashian go away

Kardashian
    I am absolutely disgusted by this family. If I read a page that has a picture or article about any of them, I quickly turn away. Are these people living the American values we want our young impressionable girls adopting?
    It’s time to replace the media blitz of this ugly family and bring in some other articles about people who add to society, rather than drain it.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop with the diet pill ads of women in skimpy bikinis.

It's extremely embarrassing to have pictures of girls in bikinis up on my screen while checking my e-mail, especially at work. Uncool.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. NO KANYE AND KIM STORIES

It has become very clear that Yahoo does not pay attention the readers preferences and about the Kardashtions and Kanye. We do not want any more information about them. No one gives a s??t about them.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PLEASE find something else to write about besides Beiber, Kim & Kenya and Miley. There are some seriously TALENTED people out there

Why of why does Yahoo omg! insist on focusing on the trash and the troublemakers? There are so many talented, loving wonderful "stars" out there that should be getting attention. There are people out there that are doing good for those less fortunate, making great decisions in their lives and careers, but you feel the need to focus on the idiots like Beiber and Miley. PLEASE I BEG you to make them go away!!!

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hire some better writers, and editors.

Your writer's are incompetent, can not keep any names straight, and often mistype or even leave out a sentence all together. I have not been to school and yet I am much more confident in my own grammar abilities. It's embarrassing that this is where journalism has gone, at least proof-read before you post your drivel.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BAN KIM K

Here's a suggestion. Stop writing about Kim K and her Douche Bag Side kick. Have you been reading ANY of the comments. NO one gives a S***

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Do you really think anyone cares about the Karadshians?

Dear Yahoo:
    Do you really think anyone cares about the trashy Kardashians? Webpages are totally full of them (7 at one time). NO ONE cares about these disgusting people and I am tired of seeing them every time I click on Yahoo. Do better. Find someone WORTHY of news articles. Heroes, great stories about teachers, health care workers, soldiers...They at least did not get their start in ***********. TOTALLY DISGUSTING

118th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. REALLY THIS IS NEWS?, ONLY YAHOO WOULD POST A STORY LIKE THIS

REALLY THIS IS NEWS?, ONLY YAHOO WOULD POST A STORY ABOUT disgusting "Helliwood" "reprobates" sharing about "doing "makeovers' on their nasty "gashes"

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 435th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. please remove all '****' type article , picutres . A) i am tired of same **** 12-18 hrs a day , B) children should see all evil headlines

remove anything not G rated on your ****** website for children and the elderly to have jammed down their throats , eyes or anything else !! I don't care about Trump and his unfaithfulness ! got it !!

470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. LET ME BLOCK "NEWS" about CELEBs ...now!

LET ME BLOCK CELEB garbage.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm Defunnybi by name from Nigeria

Most at times people don't use yahoo
    They use Gmail
    Lets build it standard
    Ask me what i mean

470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 222nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove it.

I am not interested in the bias opinions of these writers.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 163rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)