My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get rid of ads for gambling sites.

I accept we need ads, but am (personally) offended by ads for gambling sites. could we possibly opt out or also post links to gamblers aware

354th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a MyYahoo! button on my Yahoo! Mail page

Need a MyYahoo! button on my Yahoo! Mail page

354th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 538th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 567th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 354th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Local News on homepage duplicates in column and changes my choice of location.

If I enter the zip for Augusta, GA for my local news, it comes up and duplicates itself in the column, giving me 2 sections of Augusta local news. If I close one, the whole section minimizes and, no matter what I do, I can't get rid of the repeat section.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. certain people know they can get legitimate comments deleted by loading up on the thumbs down

Change the system for deleting comments. Certain people have figured out that they can get legitimate comments deleted merely with enough thumbs down.

567th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This new mobile version of yahoo sucks. It no longer works with touch screens at all. I could'nt even post feed back from it.

You can't even click on the reply button anymore. You have to wait for part of the browser screen to go away and click on the popup window and hope it works. Usually it doesnt and you have to keep trying it. You also cant click on the emails anymore. You can only click on a tiny bit of the left side of them and hope it doesnt just "check" the email. If you are keeping it like this, im going to gmail.

922nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 922nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. keep Yahoo Scoreboard permanently on My Teams

Yahoo Scoreboard permanently on My Teams

56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I

The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I am seriously considering another homepage for the first time in 15 years.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Fantasy football  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base