Skip to content

My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Trying to figure out how you finally determined my correct Time zone today

Today when I displayed MyYahoo custom web page, the Scoreboard app actually showed the correct local times for the teams that I follow. Normally (like earlier this week) the times shown for teams that I follow show PST (or PDT) instead of my local EST (or EDT) times! I have complained several times about this and at least for today, I have the correct local times shown. How did you do it? Can you repeat this so that it happens for me everyday? I have tried different location settings and NONE of them get my local time display consistantly. So…

498th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Missing text/images in "Today" panel after scrolling

My Yahoo page has a panel titled "Today." It used to allow me to scroll through news headlines, 5 at a time. It still scrolls, but after the first page (1-5), the group of 5 images and text are blank. The lead article for the group of 5 does change until I get to 20-25 and then it doesn't change either. At 26-30 the container panel for the panels collapses. The Help Site doesn't appear to give me an option to describe what looks like a bug. (So another suggestion is actually being able to report technological problems with the…

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 48th ranked

We're glad you're here