US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Headlines Only Sux

Get rid of the new format that just shows the stupid headline only. Go back to the previous way that used to display the beginning of the article.

149th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Accessibility

Please consider making font size adjustable to help those with vision issues. Seems like the font just got smaller! Thanks

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Portrait orientation

Give interactive charts auto access to horizontal portrait orientation even if it’s turned off; like Netflix or YouTube apps. Give user this option in settings

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Forward growth rate estimates

Please put these back in for the next quarter, current year and following year to compare with the PEs that you do provide!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. News feed in the iphone Stock app

Hi! Your iPhone Stock app is just fantastic, but a question, not all companies get their news feed next to/under their profile. As a Nasdaq listed company, is there something we can do in order to get our company news presented next to our share price? Thanks!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. % and $ change

Provide for each symbol the dollar amount of change and the percent of change as does CNBC.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stock alerts

Alert / notify on:

% increase / decrease
    Price goes above X
    Price goes below Y
    Price hits Z

All user defined for each alert

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. List options prices for each stock symbol

List options prices for each stock symbol. There is no way to check options prices in the yahoo finance app

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Link watchlist to Apple stocks app watchlist

Since the Apple stock app has yahoo finance built into it, it would be nice to have the watchlists synced

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Strong Buy consensus

Please create a list of companies that have strong buy analyst consensus or a way to filter companies by that criteria

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. allow changing/overridinf the local curency

If there are several lists in various currencies, like a list for stocks I own, one for cash I own etc, the currency settings are only per list, but the global currency is the local curency - in my case the Romanian Leu. This cannot be edited and it's annoying.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to remove decimals

To gain more real estate on the screen, it’d help to have an option to turn on or off the decimals.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to show stock name in English?

I am following stocks on HK stock exchange and since about a year ago the stock names have been showing in Chinese. They used to be shown in English. My app language is set to English (United states). Any ideas how I can get my stock names to show in English again? Thanks!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. News

News coverage needs updating and broadening. Example: company announces results and a doubling of dividends today, and you report severe weather event from a year ago!

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add location option please

When choosing Portuguese language I receive news from Brasil even I’m in Portugal and would like to have news from here. If I’m in Finland and I select international English I would still prefer to have local news. A tool allowing to pick a location regardless of the language would be highly appreciated.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow us to add positions manually

TD Ameridtrade doesn’t work well with yahoo and although most of my other portfolios are up, I was unable to do the TD Ameritrade one. Would be cool if we could just enter how many shares we have of some company and what we bought in at and then it would all be adjusted according to current prices.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. News refreshes too often

When scrolling through news on iPhone the page is constantly jumping around due to updates getting posted. This can happen as I’m about to open a story then it disappears. When I scroll to try to find it again more updates happen. Sometimes I never find that story again. I would prefer manual refresh only, or at least limit auto refresh to once a minute.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base