US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete or allow users to hide articles from outlets like Motley Fool who’s work promotes or denigrates stock for self gain.

Many articles in the “news feed” promote the holdings of the sponsoring agency (Motley Fool for example) and/or author of the article and provide a “one sided” analysis to fit a self-prescribed agenda instead of unbiased news. Allowing users the ability to hide articles from such companies would enhance the user experience ten fold.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow linking to Crypto Accounts,like Coinbase & BlockFi

As we are able to link our brokerage accounts, adding linking to crypto accounts would be noice

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Request: Push Notifications for Upcoming Earnings Reports for Securities on Followed Watchlist

For a followed watchlist, I strongly suggest there should be an option/feature one can toggle to get push notifications for upcoming earnings reports for stocks/securities on that watchlist.

In other words, If a stock/security is in a followed watchlist, one can also chose to follow its upcoming earnings reports notification optionally. This so ones earnings report notification isn’t overly crowded with watchlist one do not care about their contained stocks/securities earnings reports.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sorting the columns

Please allow sorting for % change of the stock list.

Thank you.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. By fixing it from dropping my portfolio for “you aren’t following anything” which replaces my portfolio.

It’s sketchy it goes from my portfolio to you aren’t following anything without notice all the time.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Article order

It would be great if news articles could be sorted by day/time. They currently seem to be fairly random.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. visual bug

When you create a manual stock such as $$Cash to track and it’s name is larger than 30-40 characters, it comes out of the frame and looks very ugly

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ADX for multiple time frame

I have found that provide a lot of information.
    Does any one have experience.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Poland

There is no polish stock exchange on iPhone. Whole country is missing from 12 years

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Excluded companies

How can the symbols IPOD U, IPOE U, and IPOF U be added to the lists? I own these companies in my IRA account

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. portfolio news

'Home' page does not display portfolio news but general news. Version 7.5.0 on iPad

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug: Most recently $ has been hardcoded in the portfolio views even though we have chosen another currency to view our portfolio values.

Please replace the simple $ signs (where dozens of different $ exist) with respective ISO codes and convert all overview to the chosen display currency.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Options?

Where are the option quotes, tab etc in app

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a another button for year charts in finance app

Add a 10 year button to view the charts
    It only has 5 years and then "max"

Perhaps even custom year button.
    Like I want to view the s&p500 last 10 years

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. futures

Markets have been open for almost 2 hours and the futures tickers are not updating. Futures ticker updates are often lagged by over 30 minutes.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. $HEX ticket symbol

There’s a lot of crypto tickers on here that I follow. I’d like to see you add $HEX. It’s on coinmarketcap & coinpaprika. Easier to follow on here though with everything else.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove notifications

Need method to remove notifications- way to many

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  129 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Accessibility suggestions for improvement

accessibility suggestions
    first off, I would like to think the app developers and the team that worked alongside them to make this app accessible. I’ve been trying to get into the Forex market for a while, and this is the first time I feel like there’s a shot. I have some suggestions for navigating different charts using voiceover. for X charts specifically as of now, there are two ways to navigate charts to see the data, either you swipe up to see select datta points or you double tap and hold to see all of the data points. double tapping…

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to improve the Finance product and it’s feedback like this that helps execute that goal!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

19. Sortable by header

Pls make the yahoo portfolio table sortable by the header. If header is letters like symbol, sort alphabetically. If header has values, then make it sortable by highest value and reverse by lowest.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Do not like the just updated chart!

Do not like the new updated chart. Please have a choice for the old one. As of 10-8-2019

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base