US Finance Mobile iOS

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance iOS app Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. REMOVE BROKER LINK

I don't use a brokerage that's on the list. So why can't I disable this popup? Every time I go to the finance / portfolio page it pops up and I'm forced to manually dismiss it. I don't find any option for stopping this popup.
    Please make it stop.

244th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Details feed back

Is it possible to add another column in the details. I would like to add dividends and dividend yield as a column in the details.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Details view on home screen

The daily overview default in the home screen is useless for me. Let me choose the details view as the default for each stock viewable directly on the home screen.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support lot details

I need to see all the purchase lots for a given stock not just the aggregate.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Listen with shot up screen

I like to listen the news,can u make the news in live listening like a radio?
    I can’t drive and see ,but I can listen.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scroll less and read more..

Currently,
    We can just read one article at a time..
    You can decrease the font size of the article, decrease the image aspect ratio(hardly anybody is interested in seeing images)..

That way the app should be able to fit 3/4 articles..better usability and engagement for the user..

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Time interval for Stock Chart setting

When opening a stock chart it always defaults to 1 minute interval. Either provide a setting or use the previous interval from last chart.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Paper Trading

A paper trading feature would be great to test strategies.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Historical Prices

Add indicator to show a company’s historical stock price

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Rounding decimals

Provide the ability of rounding the amounts in market values and gains.
    Thanks

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Market graph

Put a 0% line and get rid of the silly up or down numbers on the side.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cant find Videos like Midday Movers

Please Place midday movers and market movers from Yahoo.finace prominently in the App.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. link

Will u be adding Stash as a linkable broker?

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Permit pinch zoom on mobile

Often I would like to see a chart but I can’t zoom in on the chart, photo or text of any article.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scrolling

When scrolling down through lists it would be nice if the indices didn’t go away but instead stay put or follow along with the scrolling and way they are always visible for comparison with whichever stock is being reviewed.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add earnings date to ‘Details’ tab

I hate having to click into a stock in order to see the expected earnings date. I’d like to know it at a glance for all of my holdings.

179th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blacklist feature

Is it possible to add stocks to blacklist in most active, top gainers & losers so those stocks won’t appear, such as GE? I won’t care them.

Also allow user to add filter conditions in the same sections, such as “sharePrice>5 AND averageVolumn>50000”, only stocks satisfying the conditions will appear in top gainers or losers? I really don’t care stocks whose price is $0.0001 to gain 100%.

Of course if specifically search for it, or add it into my portfolio, I should still be able to find them.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hide the list panel

After updating to the lates version, it shows the list panel on the left side. Its useless. Can we have a setting to hide it? It wastes the scree space and make the words smaller.
    Also the font can’t be changed. Pls have a settings to change the font

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding Indian share market and mutual fund bloggers

There are many individual financial advisers, financial planning firms having own websites in india.

Please add them in ‘stories to follow ‘.. so
    that we do need to go separately to browsers or RSS feeds to watch them .

Kindly add more information about Indian stock markets and mutual funds .

Thank you

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base