How can we make our products more accessible to people with disabilities?

I HOPE YOU DO ALL YOU CAN FOR THE DISABLE, INCLUDING ASSISTING THEM WITH LOGGING IN TO THEIR ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE LOCKED THEM OUT OF

I, AND I AM CERTAIN THE DISABLED, AM/ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCESS AN EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT THAT WAS SET UP WITH YAHOO EONS AGO BECAUSE YAHOO DECIDED I SHOULD CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND WHEN I NO LONGER REMEMBER MY SUPER STUPID SECRET QUESTIONS FROM FOR-EVER AGO, BEFORE GOD CREATED EARTH. WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY IS THERE NO PLACE TO COMMUNICATE WITH A "REAL" PERSON, I.E. A TRUE HUMAN BEING ACTING IN THE ROLE OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE? I HAVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN MY EMAILS WITH THIS ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF ACCESSING AND DUE TO YAHOO'S SUDDEN NEED TO LOCK ME OUT, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO/HOW TO CONTACT YAHOO

92nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
cherie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • D. Heffington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Found you! Not easy. I don't need any free products, thank you. What I need is some reliable ID. I have numbers you gave me and my own password. Neither care to work half the time and I am shut out from my mail for the evening, when I can't connect. My email is important to me for it contains appointments, instruction, et cetera. You know...I doubt that anyone would find my letters of great interest. I am being charged for gits every month although I only ordered one. Hopefully, my son has taken care of that problem. Meanwhile, I'd like to thank you for all you do for us under other circumstances. D.D.H.

Feedback and Knowledge Base