How can we improve Yahoo Tech?

Make Yahoo mail work

I just set up an email account for Pro-Mobile Ltd. That address is: promobilelightsandsound@yahoo.com. When I send an email to this address I get a "failure to deliver" email stating that the above address does not exist. Contained in these notices is a link to the email address yahoo@product.communications.yahoo.com. When I click on this link I get a Yahoo mail "compose" page addressed to the above Yahoo email address. When I explain my problem and hit send I get another "failure to deliver" email stating that the above Yahoo address does not exist. All of these messages are being sent to and received by promobilelightsandsound@yahoo.com. I have sent this message using this platform as the Yahoo email address: yahoo@product.comunications.yahoo.com apparently does not exist. So far I have received 1 response asking me to provide a Dm and "screen shot on Twitter. I do not have the foggiest idea what these are and as I have never used Twitter and do not know how I can not comply with this request. Please help.

280th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base