Yahoo Lifestyle

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Jane Fonda

I suggest you never again publish an article highlighting Jane Fonda. Look at the comment thread of the most recent one. Out of hundreds of comments, there are maybe five that have something positive to say about her. The American people do not like her and it makes Yahoo look bad to publish articles that make their readers angry.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be more progressive

Criticizing best and worst dressed does not provide insight to style as much as it provides insight into the negative culture we have regarding appearances. In the same regard, only 5 of the 46 examples were male. It's 2015.

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix Javascript errors

I can't click on anything that isn't a link directly. Drop-downs are broken, images don't display, read more doesn't work. So many problems

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Style and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

5. Who reviewed and made your Best and Worst dressed list for the Grammys? OMG. You need a new reviewer who has some education and knowledge

Who reviewed and made your Best and Worst dressed list for the Grammy's? OMG. You need a new reviewer who has some education and knowledge regarding fashion. Your list is terrible.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 109th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Style and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

7. 109th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get new fashion critics

Because these were the worse dressed people I have EVER seen and they are giving them good reviews...Madonna and Rhianna looked hideous!!!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Skipping slides

When I view this link, https://www.yahoo.com/style/2014-the-year-in-accessories-c1419442421809/photo-scarf-it-up-photo-1419600501322.html and advance to the 2nd slide, I only have 15secs or so to view that slide while the 3rd slide appears. When I advanced to the 4th slide, the slide appears for at least 15 secs or so and again, advances to the next slide without my request. Thinking the problem was on my computer, I stopped the viewing and looked elsewhere, only to find the same problem. Then, I returned to the above link, and this time, slides 2 and 4 were readable, but slides 3 and 5 were not. If you need…

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of the Yahoo BANNER that hides so much of the view screen! It's a nuisance to see it ALWAYS there, and doesn't help me one bit.

Get rid of the Yahoo BANNER that hides so much of the view screen! It's a nuisance to see it ALWAYS there, and doesn't help me one bit.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WHo Cares

About the Obamas Vacation,sick of hearing about them,there has to be better news than that

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quit showing nudity.

Just shop showing nudity in ads and on content.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Lifestyle

Feedback and Knowledge Base