Yahoo Lifestyle

Welcome to our Yahoo Lifestyle feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Lifestyle experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Lifestyle.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Get rid of the Yahoo BANNER that hides so much of the view screen! It's a nuisance to see it ALWAYS there, and doesn't help me one bit.

Get rid of the Yahoo BANNER that hides so much of the view screen! It's a nuisance to see it ALWAYS there, and doesn't help me one bit.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. LESS trash and more news!

LESS trash and more news! Just get rid of the Kartrashian stories and all the inuendo about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. We don't need to know how many times a day the Duchess throws up from morning sickness.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put the horoscope back on the homepage where it was!

put the old homepage back and leave things alone. now users have no choice in what they see, they cannot delete articles from their feed. Yahoo is going to lose people if they don't stop making changes people don't want. If someone wants to share an article, they will do it once they have read the entire article! Change it back!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Take out most of the damned ads!!!!!!!! It slows down EVERY **** ELECTRONIC I HAVE TO THE POINT I'M THINKING OF SHUTTING DOWN MY YAHOO EVERY

Seriously! Do you have to have ads covering THE ENTIRE PAGE and popping up EVERY **** SECOND!!!!! Its not my machine either! Everything we own including the XBOX 360 THAT FLIES THROUGH EVERYTHING SLOWS DOWN SO BAD THAT IT ****** ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BAD ENOUGH THE EMAIL "SAVES" EVERY HALF SECOND AND HAVE TO BACKSPACE TO CORRECT WORDS IN BETWEEN THE DAMNED "SAVES"!!! ITS RIDICULOUS!!!! I want to read the news headlines and not have to wait for the idiotic ads to load! 1 or 2 ads maybe but the video ads take forever to load and…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quit putting in items that yahoo can't be used to make a comment about, there are people that do not use facebook or tweet or others

Quit putting in items that yahoo can't be used to make a comment about, there are people that do not use facebook or tweet or others

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Skipping slides

When I view this link, https://www.yahoo.com/style/2014-the-year-in-accessories-c1419442421809/photo-scarf-it-up-photo-1419600501322.html and advance to the 2nd slide, I only have 15secs or so to view that slide while the 3rd slide appears. When I advanced to the 4th slide, the slide appears for at least 15 secs or so and again, advances to the next slide without my request. Thinking the problem was on my computer, I stopped the viewing and looked elsewhere, only to find the same problem. Then, I returned to the above link, and this time, slides 2 and 4 were readable, but slides 3 and 5 were not. If you need…

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quit showing nudity.

Just shop showing nudity in ads and on content.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You need to make sure the comments section is avalable on all pages.

In reading your story on "Students rebel against school dress code". There needs to be some comments on "Age appropriate behavior.". Young teenage girls should not be running around in school in revealing outfits. Any parent that thinks that its appropriate, needs to get help. Children need guidance and its clear from this story the parents are at fault here.

Now that's not to say there are other big problems, such as the media, young celebs who need jail time, etc.

When parents don't properly educate their children we as a society all suffer, but those who suffer most are…

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Better proof reading!

"16 Stylish & **** Actors Who Should Be the Next Christian Grey
    Channing Tatum
    Channing Tatum proved he has *** appeal and all the right moves with " Magic Mike." While he already has that franchise under his belt, his stripper moves could seamlessly *********** to BDSM."

Really? How did that one get by?

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Lifestyle

Feedback and Knowledge Base