Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Contacts

Why can't I pull up my contacts I have put into groups on the app like I can on the desktop version?? Since your desktop version is horrible it is easier for me to use the app on my phone. I send out emails to different groups of people and it's easier to send them that way but I'm not able to do that from the app? Please make that an option on an update please!

92nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort emails by sender on Android

We need a sort/filter option to display emails grouped by sender please. Its really annoying having to go through emails one by one. There's no option currently on Android app. Please look into it.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why in the World can't Yahoo users delete more or all e-mails besides checking one box at a time? Unless I'm not seeing this function button

Deleting emails in mass instead one at a time.
    Am I just not seeing this function key? It takes way to much time

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i can not open my email

i can not open my email with any device. is there any customer support that can respond to this issue??

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix The MAIL

I've been working on getting my yahoo mail open for 9 hours today! I can change all my settings but CAN'T Get mail! Redirect... redirecting. And your help. Is biggest joke EVER!

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need a way to contact you for help

Having serious problems with my email account. Used to you were helpful with any problem now it's pick a topic or go to the forum. You just can't desert us. I need help!! I did what I could to secure my acct. Someone is using my name & my email address, I've gotten other people's email. Dameon mail in my name sent by remote software. I could go on but you get the idea. I know I'm in the wrong place but this was the way I found to contact you. So,please somebody help me.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I can't send or receive email

I can't receive or send email

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Delete the apps from lost device

I lost my phone and wanted to delete the yahoo apps or account on that device. But no feature to delete it.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have folder of ID Proof, Certificate all etc in my yahoo mail. But no any attachments of this mail show in android app of yahoo. But it sh

I have folder of ID Proof, Certificate all etc in my yahoo mail. But no any attachments of this mail show in android app of yahoo. But it show when login in desktop/ laptop. How all attachments will show in android app. I refresh many times.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why is yahoo calendar no longer accessible when using yahoo android app?

Why is yahoo calendar no longer accessible when using yahoo android app?

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Help how do I add or delete contacts? This used to be easy. I want my old yahoo back.

Yahoo used to be easy to use back in the good old days. Now there's tons of contacts I do not want including inappropriate ones. I want to add new contacts plus many contacts are just gone. HELP!

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to be able to edit our address book.

It would be nice if we had the ability to edit our address book on the Android format

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Exchange server implementation is required

Exchange server implementation is required

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need option for adding other email account

This email client is way better than available client found in play store but it should be flexible enough to add other email account as well. For example I'd like add my office email account here, but as it only supports 4 pre defined account that's why there is no way of adding them. I think ability to add other account will really boost it's popularity.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want to sort my emails alphabetically, not just in my inbox, but in all of my folders. Can I do that? How?

I want to sort my emails alphabetically, not just in my inbox, but in all of my folders. Can I do that? How? TY KLynn

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Trash folder will not allow deletes. Keep getting "failed to perform action"

Trash folder will not allow single or multiple deletes. Help please. My trash folder is getting full.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I finish reading an email and press the delete button I would like to be able to go back to my inbox rather than the next email.

When I finish reading an email and press delete I would like to be able to go back to the inbox instead of the next email. Maybe this feature is already available but I cannot find it. Thanks.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo mail on Android has Folder flaw, cannot move msgs

Was told to upgrade to Yahoo mail app instead of ATT. net, which I did. But now on my Android yahoo email, sent folder, I cannot select and move msgs to any folders. Instead I can only do so from my pc. Ugh. This is a terrible flaw.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base