Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I DO NOT WANT PREMIUM MAIL...STOP IT!!!

I DO NOT WANT PREMIUM MAIL...STOP IT!!!

254th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Unread" option to Yahoo Mail app and return old Master Mail account for all accounts

I hate when I use the Yahoo Mail app that there is not an "Unread" mail option like there is for "inbox, sent, draft" and so forth. I receive so many emails a day that one or two eventually don't get read but are way down in my emails and I can never find them......I can only find them when I go to a laptop and then use the "unread" option.

Also, there used to be a "Master Mail" account that when you received the same email to more than one email account if you clicked on that email in…

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lost email attachments

I am not able to find any attachments with any emails prior to 2015. Email are available in my mail account but attachments are missing. How can I recover those attachments? No customer support available for this.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo email has changed

Before you changed Yahoo email, when sending new mail the contacts would auto-populate in the send to box but now nothing pops up in the send to box when sending new mail.

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How can i get the Yahoo notification sounds to stop downloading to my Android phone's internal storage?

How can i get the Yahoo notification sounds to stop downloading to my Android phone's internal storage?

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improvement

I am using yahoo mail on several platforms. My signatur changes frequently with a new phone number or other details I wish to change. This change has to be done for each device I an using to send mails. It would be great if that change could be done for the account and not only for one individual device. I mainly use yahoo mail on my android phone. But sometimes I need to send a mail from my desktop because it has a real keyboard. If I forget to change the signature the mail will be sent with an obsolete…

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Language malay please.. Untuk memudahkan orang lain

Cara untuk saya tukar bahasa malay xde ke

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your help is very difficult and time taking. It should be straightforward, jask a question and get an answers

help should be straightforward. Ask and question, get an answer instead of the maze of options. who has time for so much.

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How we delate my email from all websites

Make it easy to delete all sites linked to the account

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lately there have been instances where I cannot open emails. I can sign on without problem

please fix this problem of not being able to open emails on yahoo

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. shoshogouda153@yahoo.com

الفيس اتسرق و معمول أن الكود بيوصل ع الايميل ده و مفيش حاجه بتيجي

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cant open my email s in my yahoo wtf 60th

Fix this ******** already cant open my email s

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Account recovery

At my daughter's birth we created an email account called agiftformadison@yahoo.com. We shared this email addreas with family to send her emails throughout her life, and in her 18th birthday, we plan to give her the email address as a gift. My mother, who passed, sent her many emails to that account. I periodically loggwd into the account to move emails into catagorized folders but did not know I had to log in within a certain amoint of time. The emails and saved folders have been deleted due to what Yahoo considers inactivity. The recovery email (my personal yahoo)…

328th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Password reset or change

I think its absolutely ridiculous after i changed my telephone number, I can not access my account recovery or change password via internet. I must pay you 12.99 a month for you to be able to change my password on my account which I have not been able to access for years now. But I have almost everything linked to that account. Kind of feels like extortion .. to pay for something that was done over the internet prior. Yahoo!! YouSuckoo and not to mention with others also complaining of similar issues, I am wondering if my claims of extortion…

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide the Arabic language in the application

Provide the Arabic language in the application

Thank you

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. X Unread emails today

For some reason, your Android app has started displaying "X Unread emails today" above my emails in my Inbox.
    It takes up half the screen and I can find no setting to remove this monstrosity.
    Who thought THIS was a good idea?

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No reply all

On the android app I don't see a Reply All button, only Reply and Forward. Where????

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Android Mail App Basic Undelete Functionality

Undelete is a pretty staple functional requirement that is sorely lacking in Yahoo Android Mail app. Please add it asap!

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base