Yahoo Music

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Music?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allowing users to search for specific songs or bands

Allowing users to search for specific songs or bands.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. classical era

baroque era

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. NO

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. No

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Alfredo "Chocolate" Armenteros (4 April 1928 – 6 January 2016) was a Cuban trumpeter. He played with artists such as Arsenio Rodríguez, Gene

Alfredo "Chocolate" Armenteros (4 April 1928 – 6 January 2016) was a Cuban trumpeter. He played with artists such as Arsenio Rodríguez, Generoso Jiménez, Chico O ...

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would be nice if I was able to add the Yahoo Live Nation concert calendar in my own Yahoo Calendar

There is an option to add other calendar in the Yahoo Calendar, why is the Live Nation concert not available?

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I was watching yahoo music Live brieflly on New Years day and was watching the concert foootage for Never say Never but now when I search pa

I was watching yahoo music Live brieflly on New Years day and was watching the concert foootage for Never say Never but now when I search for past events they don't come up and there's nothing on the 1st of January

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Way too much time wasted scrolling to find what you're interested in. Maybe headlines and thumbnails? And this is mostly OLD 'news'

Definitely NOT user friendly. Too much emphasis on 'splash' and not on substance. Maybe Headlines and thumbnails linked to stories, get more stories without having to scroll endlessly thru to find what you want to read. And the new format is mostly old news I've already read somewhere else. The old format was far superior. Sometimes newer isn't better.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Comments Section - oldest posts

I would like to be able to view the oldest comments in the comments section of articles but it is, in practical terms, impossible to scroll through whatever order (chaotic) you have them in! Why?

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give us a comment section!

Let us comment on articles.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. biggest concert in 20 or more yrs. and I cant find a thing about it in yahoo news? Pitiful. If you dont know what concert, ur in wrong JOB!

biggest concert in 20 or more yrs. and I cant find a thing about it in yahoo news? Pitiful. If you dont know what concert, ur in wrong JOB!

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How bout quickly picking my favorite genre (Classic Rock), and then type in my 3 to 5 favorite bands, so it would work a lot like Pandora.

Hey, guys, we older music lovers are now in our fifties and sixties, but finding Pink Floyd, The Eagles, CSN&Y, The Band, CCR, Rolling Stones, Buffalo Springfield, Peter, Paul, and Mary, Neil Young, Jackson Browne, Carly Simon, James Taylor, REM, Tom Petty,
    etc. Got the hint? I don't care if you call it "Old Fogies" music, it's the music that counts.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. From your Trump/Young story: "telling the business magnet that he's not free to use his song". I think you mean "magnate". Need an editor?

Edit thoroughly. I am a musician and writer in Ohio, and I can't help editing when I read. This obvious one was in the first paragraph, causing me to doubt the rest of the content somewhat.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a radio function to Yahoo! Music

I think that adding a Yahoo! Radio to this site would be a great idea since it could bring more traffic to the site and it would allow frequent users, such as myself, to keep using Yahoo! not only for mail, but daily activities as well.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Music

Feedback and Knowledge Base