Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Withdraw to something other than Paypal

I have had nothing but problems from Paypal and closed my account with them. I had funds on here before Paypal became the only option and now I feel stuck. I would prefer a withdraw via check option in addition the Paypal option.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow International Play

Maybe the laws don't let us play but maybe open subisidiaries here in Europe we could play. We can buy anything in anyway in any place of the world and incredibly we can not play DFS. AMAZING

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 28th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There needs to be veterans free $10,20,25,50,109 games! Let the little guy win some money!!!!

More contests with big money pay out without veterans playing. Gives a chance for everyone to win big bucks!!!

55th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Canadians to enter the daily fantasy contests, and champion of champions contests.

Many Canadians play yahoo yearly fantasy sports pools but are unable to join the Champion of Champions contest at the end of the season after battling hard in their individual leagues but then are denied by Yahoo a chance to play in Champion of Champions contest. If Yahoo truly wants a "Champions of Champions" contest add Canadians to the list of eligible players as it won't be so easy with them in the picture.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Larger Entry Fee EPL

You guys run out of the larger entry fee EPL games alot. Why do you only have 1? If its a money thing..have more with fewer entries?

55th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring the daily fantasy tournament to Canada! ! So many of my friends want to play but we cant

How about allowing the daily fantasy tournaments to be played in canada! I've tried entering money on my account and it won't let me because I live in canada....

48th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Major League Soccer to DFS

Daily Fantasy Soccer is great, but please add the American soccer league, MLS!

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add filters for Multi-Entry, Single-Entry, Veterans, and No-Veterans games

I'm a new player and I only want to play games with no-veterans but I have to scroll through every single game to find them. Add a filter so that I can only look at games with no-veterans. Also add a filter to only show multi-entry games or single entry games.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Batters should be penalized for outs in MLB DFS games.

Pitchers shouldn't be assessed so many penalties as is in the rules and batters none. I mean they're being penalized for even hits. That's ridiculous. Meanwhile, batters aren't assessed penalties for every out at the plate. A batter with 1-6, HR at-bat stat in a losing effort shouldn't be considered a good fantasy pick against the pitcher he faced who gave up 6 hits (-6pts) and 1 ER (-2) in a winning effort. A pitcher shouldn't face so many batters on the mound and yet be assessed so many penalties, while a batter whose job is just to appear on…

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve mass entering

The usabitly of your dfs page is just not easy. Mass entering is rough. Trying to enter all $1 contest is next to impossible. Speed is key. I cashed all funds out becasue of it. I'll still with your competitors until it gets better. If it does at all. Thanks.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When will Yahoo Daily Fantasy return to Florida?

I want to play on your site but you cut us off in Florida whereas Draft King and Fan Duel are still active in Florida

58th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 75th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Where is Nascar on your Daily Games?

Where is Nascar on your Daily Games?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CSV lineup uploading

Adding the ability to upload lineups from CSV would shift a considerabel amount of my play to Yahoo. For example, the big site out of Boston allows us to enter contests, then upload our lineups and assign the entries to particular contests. If you added this, while retaining the ability to cancel an entry even if a contest fills, you'd have a great advantage over the biggest 2 sites.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rain out options

Being able to replace a player on baseball roster when there is a rain out.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow players to edit league entries sooner.

Let players edit their 'league entries' sooner. The contests are the same time each week, why keep them locked until the day of or a day before. NFL lets you edit your entry a week in advance...yet MLB makes you wait until the same day! Why? Let people setup lineups anytime!! Thanks!

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →