Daily Fantasy

Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow International Play

Maybe the laws don't let us play but maybe open subisidiaries here in Europe we could play. We can buy anything in anyway in any place of the world and incredibly we can not play DFS. AMAZING

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where is Nascar on your Daily Games?

Where is Nascar on your Daily Games?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Major League Soccer to DFS

Daily Fantasy Soccer is great, but please add the American soccer league, MLS!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Larger NBA Contests- They are filling way before lineup lock!

NBA contests have been filling way before lineup lock. I would have max-entered the last two weeks but pretty much missed out on all of them. You will lose players and revenue if you don't adjust the prize pools better. You could also fill a daily $10-$20 multi-entry contest I think if you were to add that.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Withdraw to something other than Paypal

I have had nothing but problems from Paypal and closed my account with them. I had funds on here before Paypal became the only option and now I feel stuck. I would prefer a withdraw via check option in addition the Paypal option.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Account identity verification

Get a new provider for account identification, I have used my SS# and verified all other information, yet it still says it can't verify my account without a picture of my drivers license. No offense, but you have all my info and text verification, no way I'm sending a photo of my drivers license so you can sell it to a bunch of other idiots who can't verify simple information.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't start requireing people to give you there Social Security Number.

I have been a customer since 7/2015 playing daily fantasy sports. Tried adding money to my Yahoo Daily Fantasy account on 1/28/2017 and wasn't able too unless I gave you my SSN. Yahoo has had issues in the past with hacking and now you want players of fantasy sports to put their SSN in your hands? Questioner said you needed it to verify my identity. My account is linked to PayPal, they know who I am, the bank knows who I am and that's all that is needed. I declare all my winnings when I do my taxes so I…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use debit or credit card without having to link PayPal acct

I don't understand why I can't have fund's with you, when a bank's debit/credit card is more trustworthy?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Private Daily Fantasy LEAGUE Option

Can we have the ability to establish a "league" so that we don't have to set up a new game each week? We want to set up a private game for our friends, but we don't want to have to set up a new game each week for NFL. It'd be ideal if the games were already "created" for each week and only available to the league members.

Secondarily, allow the game to be "guaranteed" so that it runs even if the league doesn't have 100% participation. If we have 20 players and only 16 fill out their roster, then…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back 3pt bonus in daily fantasy basketball scoring

Bring back 3pt bonus in daily fantasy basketball scoring

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ways to improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy/ Fix Flaws.

I found a flaw in the payout structure for double ups. Most sites take a bigger rake for smaller entry fees. But for double ups, the rake for the $25 double up (10/23 double )is worst than any other denomination.

Also, the only way this product will grow is to offer higher prize pools. Rather than offer multiple small tournaments, I would recomend having just 2 contest for each dollar amount... $1,$2,$5,$10,$20. One single entry, and one multi entry.

I understand with the limited max entries these contests will never be as big as the other major sites, but they…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Late scratch

These last second NBA scratches are killing me. No news up until it locks. Need to not lock until actual tip off or send alert or something. And make emailing customer support better. Need just quick link in daily somewhere

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Private Contest Options

1. For private/public contests you should have the option to run the contest even if all the available entries are not filled. If you want to have a contest with 10 friends but only 9 enter we still all want to play, so let the contest creator have that option. If you all allow this option it will set you apart from the other sites.

2. Please give the option for the contest creator to edit the contest after it is created. Maybe give the ability to add more entries. If I make a contest for 10 friends and end…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Rain out options

Being able to replace a player on baseball roster when there is a rain out.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow for the Blocking of Select Opponents

Yahoo should allow the blocking of select opponents to improve game play. It's annoying when I create H2H matches that are all taken by a huge bankroll user who enters every contest. I'd like the ability to block these type of users (at least a few) from taking every single one of the 5 H2H matches I create. Yahoo has done a good job differentiating itself from the other guys and this would be another step in the right direction.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Feedback and Knowledge Base