Daily Fantasy

Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I am playing your very cool Yahoo Cup- but it's just not very good to see who you have in your lineup when you want to edit. PLS fix!

Somehow you need a better setup for Yahoo Cup so I have an instant link to click to change/edit my lineup as news changes throughout the week. Your gui is just odd- and no-intuitive and it really hurts your product.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable Daily Fantasy ads for people with gambling issues/addiction.

There should be a way to opt out of all daily fantasy ads/info for people who struggle with gambling.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow International Play

Maybe the laws don't let us play but maybe open subisidiaries here in Europe we could play. We can buy anything in anyway in any place of the world and incredibly we can not play DFS. AMAZING

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add filters for Multi-Entry, Single-Entry, Veterans, and No-Veterans games

I'm a new player and I only want to play games with no-veterans but I have to scroll through every single game to find them. Add a filter so that I can only look at games with no-veterans. Also add a filter to only show multi-entry games or single entry games.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Players who play multiple positions shouldn't just have a generic position; should be able to use them at their starting position.

Jose Reyes is a 3rd baseman; Asdrubal Cabrera is a shortstop. They're both listed as shortstops, and you can't play both in the same game. If a shortstop plays 3rd base, you should be able to use him as a 3rd baseman if he starts there.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. FPPG avg should not include game in progress

I often look at the fppg avg column during a live game to see the potential points a player could score by the end of the game. When I originally chose Cam Newton, he had an average of 22. Now that his current game is in the second quarter, his fppg average is down to 15. I believe it is averaging in the 8 points that he's scored so far. However, with more than half of the game left, it doesn't make sense to average in his points for the current game. It would be much more useful if the…

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Expand EPL to USA

Why can't New Yorkers play EPL? It's a large state full of soccer fans

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Find a better site to use to update MLB lineups. Yahoo is way behind...by hours sometimes.

Faster starting lineups and also make the small black arrow, indicating that someone is starting, in season fantasy, bigger and maybe green.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DFS Snake Drafts

You already have it for season long so why not have it for daily games. Need to do something to be different and no other site has snake drafts

70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Larger Entry Fee EPL

You guys run out of the larger entry fee EPL games alot. Why do you only have 1? If its a money thing..have more with fewer entries?

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Batters should be penalized for outs in MLB DFS games.

Pitchers shouldn't be assessed so many penalties as is in the rules and batters none. I mean they're being penalized for even hits. That's ridiculous. Meanwhile, batters aren't assessed penalties for every out at the plate. A batter with 1-6, HR at-bat stat in a losing effort shouldn't be considered a good fantasy pick against the pitcher he faced who gave up 6 hits (-6pts) and 1 ER (-2) in a winning effort. A pitcher shouldn't face so many batters on the mound and yet be assessed so many penalties, while a batter whose job is just to appear on…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have a FPPG filter for Daily Fantasy.

Suggest having a filter in DFS for fantasy points per game average in all sports for players.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve mass entering

The usabitly of your dfs page is just not easy. Mass entering is rough. Trying to enter all $1 contest is next to impossible. Speed is key. I cashed all funds out becasue of it. I'll still with your competitors until it gets better. If it does at all. Thanks.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The pitcher should receive credit for a pickoff even if the runner attempts to advance..

Situation: A pitcher who throws to first base with the runner proceeding to second base but is thrown out by the first baseman.

The pitcher should receive credit for a pickoff.

This same situation, with the pitcher throwing behind the runner forcing him to attempt to advance exists at other bases as well.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WHAT ABOUT A BONUS AMOUNT FOR A NO HITTER?

ADDITIONAL POINTS SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE PITCHER FOR A NO HITTER

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When will Yahoo Daily Fantasy return to Florida?

I want to play on your site but you cut us off in Florida whereas Draft King and Fan Duel are still active in Florida

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Feedback and Knowledge Base