US Search Local Listings

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on Yahoo Local listings.

Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. This company need to be closed

BEM Inc is an unprofessional company I have ever found. They are wrong doing against the law all the time. most of their payment system cash under the table and most of the time they ignore engineering regulation. The management very weak and non of their engineers are professional. In whole company you can't find any professional be able to use basic engineering devices. There promises are fake and there is no honesty in their talks. They hire people as full time employee, when their work accomplished fire them in two or three months.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. False Ad

Bastrop Bail has the wrong address that address belongs to A Plus Bail Bonds in Bastrop,Texas

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. They are using fake address

Bastrop Bail Bonds is using fake address and slandering other companies and ya'll are helping them with fake address

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Should be able to rate a business that has poor service so others can beware

Should be able to rate a business that has poor service so others are aware and less likely to be victimized.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER FOR GOOD SOO RUDE

Very rude size wrong and promised full refund after 3 months of blowing me off they gave me $20. With a major attitude as Sheena groaned and rolled her eyes at me and practical Threw it at me then walked away from me after promising me a number of times I would get a full refund. My sons tux was measured wrong,there fault shirt,vest and jacket were to small and tight, jacket sleeves short and when he sat down his pants legs when up to his knees almost. I guess they find that acceptable. I definitely WILL NOT BE THERE…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER FOR GOOD SOO RUDE

Very rude size wrong and promised full refund after 3 months of blowing me off they gave me $20. With a major attitude as Sheena groaned and rolled her eyes at me and practical Threw it at me then walked away from me after promising me a number of times I would get a full refund. My sons tux was measured wrong,there fault shirt,vest and jacket were to small and tight, jacket sleeves short and when he sat down his pants legs when up to his knees almost. I guess they find that acceptable. I definitely WILL NOT BE THERE…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What happened to the Entertainment and Travel sections?

What happened to the Entertainment and Travel sections?

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Car Title

Beware buyers!! they took my check money and they couldnt produce a car title they gave me the run around

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yext is awful

Yext is awful, keeps incorrect information on the front page of Yahoo. For customers trying to find a business, it's in convenient and wrong!

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the Drugs

The apartments have junkies in them. Specifically things like apartment 169. The renters sub lease to other Junkies and managers do not stop it or pretend to know. I lived there when it was Stafford landing and nothing has changed except they got new doors a new roof and painted it. the man who lives there sells drugs and has a shooting gallery going on. These are hard core needle shooters and I would not suggest these to anyone.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do Something With Our sign-in

You Need The Idea!

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. don't send the packages in all cardboard boxes. It was raining yesterday and I got an expensive book in the mailbox that was SOAKED> ****

Maybe put the books in the door. Our mailbox was wide open and the book inside got demolished in the rain.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. show what business does

no link to website and no listing of available services

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Teach your employees that black paint can be bought straight off the shelf. It does not have to be mixed. It can't be mixed.

I asked a paint dept employee for a quart of flat black outdoor paint. The paint person said it had to be mixed and said I would have to go to the paint desk where there was no one. She didn't offer to help. I went to the shelf and picked up black satin indoor/outdoor paint off the shelf. She look puzzled that you had a can of black paint. When I told customer service and a cashier about it they thought you had to mix it. True black can not be mixed. It is the total absence of color.…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DAX - 8600 NW S. River Drive - Suite 7 Medley, FL 33166

DAX products are extremely expensive, although some of their designs are beautiful and modern. The quality of the materials is in general doubtful.
    I bought them multiple items a year ago, the sink at $ 398.40, the sink faucet at $ 550, a soap dispenser for the sink at $ 76.50. Always the dispenser had its problems from the beginning to remove the soap, but today the plastic pump inside stopped working, and there is no way to remove the soap.
    Call DAX, Customer Service, explain my problem, and tell him that it is not due to misuse, abuse, or…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is really ********, you have to pay because Yahoo has wrong info on my company. Please delete me listing

Yahoo should not chage to update information is has incorrectly gathered

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm encouraging people to delete their yahoo accounts.

There's so much wrong with "yahoo" I don't know where to begin. So far 12 people I know have distanced themselves from this website. Their emails seem to be hacked every other month.
    I post messages that can't be deleted. How does this yahoo stay in business. They're evil.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. highly suggest not going there

Took our suv there twice with squeaking/ chirping noise coming from the front end and the back end rubbing they were supposed to fix the struts,breaks,and rotors along with inner tie rods both times they supposedly fixed the issues they told us the noises were normal for our make of vehicle and type of vehicle ... so we took our vehicle to a different mechanic were the mechanic couldn't even get our lug nuts off cause they put them on soo tight they had to replace them, had to replace the rotors all four sides cause they were so bad…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My uncle

My uncle, Clare Flowers was at Wahjamega Farm Colony for epileptics back in the middle to late fiftys then was transfered to Traverse City. I'm looking for records of his life there. Hope you can help.
    poetbecca@hotmail.com
    Rebecca S. Flowers

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Local Listings

Feedback and Knowledge Base