US Search Local Listings

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on Yahoo Local listings.

Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Change prices

Bought OLAY REGENERIST MOISTURIZE $32.49. I checked online when I got home and it was $24.99. Why such a difference? I had other items, a script was one, so I didn't pay too much attention to a $77 bill.
    This was out of sight!

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Right Choice, Toledo OH-Cash for junk cars

I do not recommend these guys! They gave me a price and then after meeting me hours after the agreed upon time, gave me bs excuse to give me less $ for my junk car. I only took it because I was tired of messing with the car.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove "Methodist Church" from the categories associated with this listing. This is a Church of Christ congregation not a Methodist.

Please remove "Methodist Church" from the categories associated with this listing. This is a Church of Christ congregation not a Methodist.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. wrong address on yahoo, will not pay to keep your site up to date.

Yahoo is basically useless since the addresses are wrong and there is no way to change them other than paying Yext to do so. They charge way too much money. as a result Yahoo has too many wrong addresses. Now useless to use.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Closed

This place is closed, It has not been open for quite some time.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Phone Guy, West Covina, is in Hemet, CA...AND the owner is p;osting 5 star reviews for himself. Very misleading

The Phone Guy, West Covina, CA is actually in Hemet, CA. To top it off, the owner, Mike Taulli, is posting five star reviews for himself, under aliases. This is a prime example of fraud and deception. It's also a one man business operating from one of the bedrooms of a house. There is no office manager, no technicians, no staff. Does Yahoo do any kind of verification of companies and their reviews? Please consider.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Should be able to rate a business that has poor service so others can beware

Should be able to rate a business that has poor service so others are aware and less likely to be victimized.

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This company need to be closed

BEM Inc is an unprofessional company I have ever found. They are wrong doing against the law all the time. most of their payment system cash under the table and most of the time they ignore engineering regulation. The management very weak and non of their engineers are professional. In whole company you can't find any professional be able to use basic engineering devices. There promises are fake and there is no honesty in their talks. They hire people as full time employee, when their work accomplished fire them in two or three months.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. False Ad

Bastrop Bail has the wrong address that address belongs to A Plus Bail Bonds in Bastrop,Texas

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. They are using fake address

Bastrop Bail Bonds is using fake address and slandering other companies and ya'll are helping them with fake address

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER FOR GOOD SOO RUDE

Very rude size wrong and promised full refund after 3 months of blowing me off they gave me $20. With a major attitude as Sheena groaned and rolled her eyes at me and practical Threw it at me then walked away from me after promising me a number of times I would get a full refund. My sons tux was measured wrong,there fault shirt,vest and jacket were to small and tight, jacket sleeves short and when he sat down his pants legs when up to his knees almost. I guess they find that acceptable. I definitely WILL NOT BE THERE…

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER FOR GOOD SOO RUDE

Very rude size wrong and promised full refund after 3 months of blowing me off they gave me $20. With a major attitude as Sheena groaned and rolled her eyes at me and practical Threw it at me then walked away from me after promising me a number of times I would get a full refund. My sons tux was measured wrong,there fault shirt,vest and jacket were to small and tight, jacket sleeves short and when he sat down his pants legs when up to his knees almost. I guess they find that acceptable. I definitely WILL NOT BE THERE…

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What happened to the Entertainment and Travel sections?

What happened to the Entertainment and Travel sections?

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Car Title

Beware buyers!! they took my check money and they couldnt produce a car title they gave me the run around

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yext is awful

Yext is awful, keeps incorrect information on the front page of Yahoo. For customers trying to find a business, it's in convenient and wrong!

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop the Drugs

The apartments have junkies in them. Specifically things like apartment 169. The renters sub lease to other Junkies and managers do not stop it or pretend to know. I lived there when it was Stafford landing and nothing has changed except they got new doors a new roof and painted it. the man who lives there sells drugs and has a shooting gallery going on. These are hard core needle shooters and I would not suggest these to anyone.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Do Something With Our sign-in

You Need The Idea!

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. don't send the packages in all cardboard boxes. It was raining yesterday and I got an expensive book in the mailbox that was SOAKED> ****

Maybe put the books in the door. Our mailbox was wide open and the book inside got demolished in the rain.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Local Listings

Feedback and Knowledge Base