Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

381 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Vulnarebility Detected

I found a vulnerability while attempting to sign up on ur site... i tried t post it on Hacker1 but fail... not sure what to do next... its not a major vuln but i think it could get quite serviar. Its an OTP byPAss by the way i did it might point to further issues... u can email me @ amvuyele09@gmail.com if u so choose.
    Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix your content blocker!

BBW has been the accepted abbreviation for big beautiful woman since the dawn of the internet! Heck h e c k is not a bad word! And I could go on and on but for some reason because I do comment a lot why should I not impart my 62 years of wisdom and Common Sense upon the masses? I get botted for the stupidest words and phrases! I thought maybe this time around you guys would have got your stuff together and fixed this but no it's worse than ever so thanks for nothing and MSN is better anyway

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think SKM historical data is missing. No dividends are reported in Yahoo historical data.

I think SKM has paid three dividends in the last 12 months but Yahoo historical data shows none of them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix the mobile app - either it or the real-time feed is broken (or both). Data is wrong!

For at least a couple of weeks, the mobile app, which I have on an Android phone (and just reinstalled, which didn't help), has incorrect stock prices. Also, the price and little graph on each line appear to be from a previous day (one or two days earlier) BUT not necessarily the same day. So, the price may have fallen but the graph shows a green graph with the price going up - and vice versa..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nextdoor posts on my private e-mail

My daughter sent me an e-mail, after we responded to one another comments made on Nextdoor appeared in our private e-mail exchange. Talk about security and lack of privacy on yahoo chat.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Πρόβλημα με τις επαφές στο ταχυδρομείο

Αντιμετωπίζω πρόβλημα με τις επαφές, Δεν εμφανίζονται επαφές όταν ξεκινάω να πληκτρολογώ μια επαφή. Ακόμη και όταν κάνω κλικ στο "Προς" δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα. Παρακαλώ βοηθήστε να επανέλθει το ταχυδρομείο στην αρχική κατάσταση. Ευχαριστώ

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The article about Kohls had a picture of a store during hours it was closed, so no, there were not any customers there.

The article about Kohls had a picture of a store during hours it was closed, so no, there were not any customers there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notifications settings not working on posting notices.

Every day I login to check emails and find that the settings about notifying me when someone 'responds' or 'likes' one of my posts have been reset. So I change them again to what I want (i.e. never contact me about any of that ****) but the next day they're right back to what they were - okay to contact me about everything! What's going on? Doesn't your system pay attention to user wishes? Judging from the other comments submitted, maybe not. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nearly every day, the notifications for comments on Yahoo! are changed by someone or something other than me.

Nearly every day, the notifications for comments on Yahoo! are changed by someone or something other than me. Sometimes that results in lots of unwanted emails to me. Please fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unsubscribe from comment notifications doesn't work

I have tried many times to unsubscribe from comment notifications (those emails telling me someone replied to or liked my comment) and every time it tells me I'm unsubscribed but I keep receiving the emails!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why is it so difficult to sign in?

Your sign in is awful. Then ATT tries to force me to add questions and if I don't, even though I put in my username and password, I can't log in. Not to mention that if some miracle, it actually takes my signin, it makes me re-sign in after every article to comment. With all the money you are making and how much you try to restrict free speech, you would think you could figure this out. I see articles where people have been complaining about this for year. Do better. I couldn't even post this until you forced me…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the link back to your home page out of the sidebars. That is so annoying I simply can't stand it.

The way your entire sidebar links back to your home page makes it REALLY hard to click on the window to bring the locus back to it without going back to the home page. Please stop doing it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. News articles are repeating themselves on the news home page

While scrolling down through the news articles they start to repeat themselves before new ones appear. This has been an issue at least since 8/27/21

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OpenWeb's Utter Failure of Accuracy

OpenWeb's failed algorithm. It rejected this comment: "Not God, any Religion, philosophy, government, educational institution, person, or book can bequeath morals, honesty, integrity, or decency, not even good manners or a sense of common courtesy to an individual. These things come from inside you ... who you are; not just the ability to recognize your failings, faults, flaws, errant thoughts, immoral desires for what they are, but the desire to do so. All else is dross... "
    No vulgar language, no slurs or derogatory labels or idiom. You have failed this community!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WHY HAVE YOU REMOVED THE COMMENT SECTIONS???

Yahoo has removed the comments section on all articles. They are giving me a survey to take instead of the comment section. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
    If there is no comment section, I will not be back to Yahoo News.
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  13 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Country Name Missing when choosing to add phone number to account

Greetings,
    I hope you are doing well!

So, i just added phone number to my yahoo account. But it was not that easy as the name of country was not there, so I had to check for the code +383 which was the only code that had no Country name in the side.

So, im making a kind of request, as i know this is not a bug/error, but please add the name of country Kosovo, in the side of +383 country code.

Best regards!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Format of home page

When I read a news story and close the story, I am automatically sent back to the top of the home page. Then I have to scroll back down the list of news feeds to find where I left off.

When I close a story, I want to pick back up where I left off. Recently, I just close yahoo news due to being frustrated. Please look into this problem. Lesherrod2@gmail.com Larry Sherrod

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base