Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. try not to be so obviously biased to the left

try reporting new fairly. move to the middle, not FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR LEFT.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  199 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  86 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WHY HAVE YOU REMOVED THE COMMENT SECTIONS???

Yahoo has removed the comments section on all articles. They are giving me a survey to take instead of the comment section. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
    If there is no comment section, I will not be back to Yahoo News.
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  13 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned.

Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned, stifling opposing views. The reporting is extremely biased to the liberal viewpoint, ignoring the existence of the conservative side. The choices of articles presented displays extreme hypocrisy. For example, there are many stories about women demanding respect and equality yet at the same time, Yahoo posts demeaning stories about what women are wearing or what they look like. And there are a lot of people that don't appreciate being lectured by celebrities yet there are multiple stories about them tweeting…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Conservative ideas and less Liberal reporting

At present you seem to only present viewpoints/stories from Liberal/leftist papers/magazines. You cannot be HONEST if your ONE SIDED

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back the comments for articles

Bring back the comment section on all articles you're being biased well then again that's Yahoo far-left liberal media they don't want the Republicans or the President Shedd in a good light all you want posted are the negative comments only from the far left liberals bashing the President and the Republicans talk about biased Yahoo's the worst and remove the Huff puff fake post articles there untrue and biased

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You have ruined Yahoo by removing the comments. I want to know the pulse and the opinions of the readers. I do not need a safe zone. I ne

I want to have the comments restored. You have minimized the importance of your website by doing this. I don't need a safe zone, I need a place I can read, comment, and develop well-crafted thought. This is not a nazi country but that type of behavior, removing comments stifles free speech and thoughtful dialogue. I am ashamed of you as a website, so short-sighted, so restrictive, so not newsworthy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the comments for articles

Bring back the comment section on all articles you're being biased well then again that's Yahoo far-left liberal media they don't want the Republicans or the president 3 Shedd in a good light all you want posted on the comments is only from the far left liberals talk about biased Yahoo's the worst and remove the Huff puff fake post articles there untrue and biased

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hate your liberal agenda

Hate your liberal agenda

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Since you don't honor our requests to block lib newsfeeds you now get rid of comments. Brilliant move.

If you are afraid of dialogue that doesn't fit your echo chamber of liberal agenda than you are going to basically lose 75% of your site visits. Once you stop getting the traffic you also will stop getting the ad revenue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Take the dang survey away and return the comments section dangit!

Take the survey away and return the comments!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cris Cuomo shouldn't ever be taken seriously

Cris Cuomo is nobody to be telling us who should and shouldn't be taken seriously. The guy's a dirt bag idiot. Tucker Carlson on the other hand at least tries to get the truth out inspite of Fox News. Your biased, critical race theory, cancel culture soap box site has turned into a joke. The only one's that don't see through your BS are the fools who want to live carefree thinking they are making the world a better place by giving up their freedoms. Anyway, Cris Cuomo is a jerk. Just like his brother. They should both be behind…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sports figures comment on Rittenhouse verdict

Why do we care what these these sports figures think and why were so many of them black. Why not have comments from someone who supports the constitution and conservative viewpoints. Stop pushing your own aganda.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BRING BACK COMMENTS

You just cannot stand that Americans could comment on your TERRIBLY BIASED articles. Now you are CENSORING opinions by taking away the comments before the election. BRING BACK THE COMMENTS SECTION for articles!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop showing recurring stories- they are exact duplicates

It's not like you respond to anyone but here goes: you stopped the carousel with the stories and now you can't seem to manage to get more than 10 -15 stories - not really articles - mostly pics of chics in bikinis - but to have the same dumb stories on a loop is very poor management of the site. You really are not a good source for information.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why comments are important

I'm a white lesbian, and while it's true that I'm often outnumbered in comments sections that insult gays or women, I can typically easily see that the reason was because your article took the opposite tone. If your article targets a group to lob accusations against, I fully expect that group to use the comment section to defend themselves. That's not only human nature, it's only fair. Even in your recent articles which have insulted Ellen and were joined primarily by commenters who agreed, all I can say is that must honestly reflect the sentiment of Americans. That's important to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 248 249
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base