Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6500 results found

1. Your censorship of comments sucks

Your censorship of comments sucks

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. What happened to the yahoo HOME page. The format looks like ****. Half the articles don't load. bring back the old format-please.

What happened to the yahoo HOME page. The format looks like ****. Half the articles don't load. bring back the old format-please

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
  3. Wow. British liars for education.

I really think you almost conquered like you wanted to a long time ago but I know you watch the best people and will have your robots tell you what you would like to say to be smart but when you look at the moon you will see what to think of yourself. Copy cats are *******.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. stop denying me access to my account

I have an account in yahoo!, that I do not have access to, because, although the password I use is correct, I need to verify the account via email or phone. The phone number is old and I do not have access to it. The email is up-to-date, but you at yahoo! refuse to use and send me the 6 digit verification code to it!!! I had similar issues logging in back in October 2021, when this account was also used for access to Coinbase, and I had over $100,000 there. You (Yahoo!) made me jump through hoops to gain…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm an artist in New York. Yahoo may be interested in photos of some of my art for the Yahoo Home Page

I'm a critically acclaimed artist in New York. Yahoo may be interested in using photos of some of my art for the Yahoo Home Page. My website: www.stuartwilliamsart.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop supporting hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wow Yahoo, you allow someone to post a huge picture that says "PERVERT" and refer to a murdered trans woman as an it and freak, and insult her again and again.

Perhaps Yahoo should be identified as what you are, a hate group. Hitler did the same thing, he said "dont let them say too much, just hose of good moral character" as in Nazis.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Donald trump,is not sentenced to g to jail sept 18,2024,the judge delayed the sentencing!

It is very true! My mother find out,Sleep in the garage,after that homeless like marshall!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →
  8. Real story of Military Recruiting

I read the story on why the Military has a hard time reaching the goal. They can give you all the excuses in the world.
    If you want to hear the real truth, talk to those who were former Recruiters
    It is not the pay we got. I got paid well in my opinion.
    It was not even the hours we worked.
    I have been out of the Navy only since 2023, and I see a huge problem in the Recruiting business they could have fixed a long time ago.
    They don't want to listen to a 1st Class Petty…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo is left wing woke propaganda

Your news reels are extremely left wing liberal sided, perhaps write truthfully instead of anti republican, anti Trump and anti MAGA

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why can't yahoo news be unbiased and truthful?

Tell the truth, stop the diversity

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I click on " Product Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded " and I get nothing.

When I click on the link " Product Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded " it takes me to the page "My feedback" but the page shows nothing. This occurs on every Feedback that I look at.

Why have a link that takes me to a page that tells me nothing?
    Why not display what the feedback from support said?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. YAHOO hides ADS under news-like headlines

Items in the YAHOO homepage that have headlines making you think there is an interesting story here are really CLICK-BAIT to take you to an AD that has NOTHING to do with the alluring headline, and in fact last week took me to a Ransomware site.
    BE SURE TO LOOK FOR "AD" in the righthand corner of the item BEFORE you click.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →
  16. This new layout is horrible!

Why why why do you new, inexperienced designers insist on overloading the pages? There is so much, it is so busy, nothing, and I mean nothing stands out. Everything is lost in a sea of visual noise. While I was never a huge fan of the older layout, it was infinitely better than this new design where I have no idea where to look, how to find anything or what to do. It's an absolute mess.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. comment section, why can't I view the comments?

WTF did I do to **** you off, every time I click on the comments, the page disappears. This has been going on for **** near a year now. I have mentioned this to several times, I even up dated to windows 11, which still did not fix anything.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your email service is terrible. Every time I log in, I have to prove I'm not a robot. Is your security level really so low that it requires

Your email service is terrible. Every time I log in, I have to prove I'm not a robot. Is your security level really so low that it requires this verification every single time?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Inaccurate weather in centigrade

In the Weather page the degrees in centigrade are not always accurate, like the ones in the MyYahoo weather application.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Still Can't post the comment "test"

Here you go. Support want's an example of this BUG, well here is it.

Article: "Heritage faces blowback after ‘bloodless’ revolution comment"

Attempted post: "test"

Result: "Your comment failed to publish. Retry"
    Note: Retry also failed with the same result

Time Occurred: July 7, 2024 approx. 10AM MST

What else do you need to research this FEATURE?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 324 325
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base