Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop "rebooting" the entire page every time I simply wish to click to another item. Takes forever to move to new item in same topic!

stop "rebooting" within a selected topic when simply changing to another item. Takes forever! speed up the process and not have to bring up all the ads, etc each change. Example: moving within "my portfolio" items it is forever to bring up the change selection. Makes me want to "give up." This only happens on Yahoo on my computer - so is not the CPU.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why have Marketwatch articles when they limit viewing of them?

I think you should not have Marketwatch articles since they require you to subscribe to see the article. It should be free to view on your site.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scam News on Yahoo News!

To my knowledge, Yahoo does not allow news or advertisements for written services. Please check and remove this news post from a reputable site.
    https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scam websites advertisment on Yahoo News!

To my knowledge, Yahoo does not allow news or advertisements for written services. Please check and remove this news post from a reputable site.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. please fire Rick Newman

Fire Rick Newman and hire someone who isnt a racist bigot.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. trump won Alaska. - so stop the bunk- Bunker Joe does not like it.

Trump won Alaska- no doubt and you show it as up for grabs.
    the country is totally divided and Biden is older than dirt.
    He will need a lot meds to keep him awake.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. election isn't official until states certify !!!

lets be fair please , remember 2000???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On Yahoo Finance LIVE

Why is your technical director cutting to ads in the middle of an interview? It's like he isnt even watching the feed. Also can you get some better routers for your hosts so it doesnt look like they are streaming from 1998.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove the Black Lives Matter tab

Remove the Black Lives Matter tab/link at the top of the page or I will cancel the $35 per month subscription I just signed up for. It's offensive that Yahoo would support and highlight a divisive, racist group and I will see to it that not one dollar goes to Yahoo and furthermore, I will move my family of 5's cell service away from Verizon, your parent. I'll give you 30 days.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sozzi that writes for Yahoo finance needs to see the pictures of Walmart's displays in the Walmart store on the Elm Springs exit in Arkansas

Walmart's new displays are like something they have never done and are fantastic. it is worth some pictures to show the public. They are at a store on the Elm Springs exit off highway 49 in AR and I hear they will be rolled out into all stores. No one else has picked up on this and I just happened to be there and was amazed and took pictures. I would forward the pictures but I don't know how.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Honesty

So why is it you guys always tout how wonderful Warren Buffet is when Berkshire Hathaway, as an owner of multiple subsidiary companies, allow said companies to get away with serious abuse and manipulation of personnel? Their Ethicspoint report line is a complete joke for reporting problem because all it does is reroute complaints to the company to investigate itself. When you have an entire company that is hostile to their employees, this becomes useless because Berkshire will not investigate, they just allow the Fox to guard the henhouse. I worked for one of their companies and was ousted over…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So good essay here:

Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers they produce.

PaperHelp
    PaperHelp is definitely…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. get a raise for illinois old and you

Whether you know this or not. You are getting older. Then every one of you is going to need help. Then your family is going to get you. Ho no there in a car rack all of them are killed but you. Then what you are to do you are put in a nursing home you get $30 a mouth I'm trying to say I'm trying to get more money a mouth it is been $30 for 30 years since we had a raise I'm trying to write the news stations and other places to help us to put on…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. are you sure yahoo answer we come to me

since yahoo answer we not active again should we sit at home not doing anything. well i done even have a food to eat in my house people start running from me .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop reporting how low the unemployment cases are now, hundreds of thousands of us are in limbo, not being paid and not being counted as new

Take a look at twitter, facebook's California EDD comments, you will see people that have certified but not been paid for a month or more, why is this not in the news?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Changes in Yahoo Finance

Hello - In the Yahoo Finance section under stock quotes, companies are manipulating the news portion to provide a negative spin to certain stocks. One example is for stock symbol CYDY, law firms are constantly trying to bury news articles making the page useless for readers. Will you please limit the amount of times they can announce the same lawsuit. If you scroll through this list you will see there are about 5 companies that keep listing the same announcement. I'm not sure how this qualifies as news -- wouldn't it fall under advertising (since they are trying to recruit…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to Invest Your Money, When You're Poor as ****

If we all have a regular full time job, we most likely have a 401K program, that is mediocre to just okay. If this is your case, you're just like my family, poor as ****!
    Want to know a great way to get started on becoming a millionaire?
    Here is what we did:

We cashed out our 401K and yes, we took a penalty for that. We then proceeded to invest that money, into an Index Fund, which continues to grow from roll-over dividends from the S&P 500 stocks.
    You have to start the fund with a minimum amount -…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base