Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

The new page is terriblle. Not being able to slide horizontal for top news stories is an inconvenience and you loose screen real estate.

Go back to old format please

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ted beagle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

115 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tami truxel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's an idea, stopping changing yahoo. It's not broke so stop trying to fix it. The new format is terrible.

• trudy golding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW I did not.appreciate the comment by your rep. insinuating that I cannot read and that he/she had answered that same question 18 times. I may be wrong but I thought that was THEIR JOB!!!

• Gail Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT IS NOW TOO TIME CONSUMING TO READ ANY OF THE ARTICLES POSTED ON YOUR WEBSITE!!! WILL SIMPLY GO BACK TO MY LOCAL NEWS CHANNELS!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Constant broken links, things getting worse and worse (I have seen NO improvements AT ALL IN YEARS), no response at all from customer service EVER - Yahoo, face it - YOU ******* SUCK. Prove me wrong and actually RESPOND to my complaints - I'll be glad to give you details of your horrible experience you call a home page.

I totally agree with this statement. It was easy for me to slide horizontal for top new stories and now that does not work and there is no point in getting my news from yahoo anymore. Please restore the old format!

Please go back to the old format I used brows for hours now I only use the search bar and move on.

• Shital Davé commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too little news now that there are only 6 stories at top. Old version was match better. And what happened to the site map where I could get to sports or finance without searching for it

• glenda deaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please go back to the old format. I don't waste my time trying to look at this new one. Old saying "If it's not broken, don't try to fix it".

• tim pedersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

now you are only my e-mail HATE THE NEW PAGE HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

• Russell Moye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is and has been my email and homepage. If the homepage does not return to the original format I will be changing to my ISP email. I hate it.

• Thomas Laury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New format is making me want to change , been with Yahoo a very long time, sad to see this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base