Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Didn't there used to be a way to eliminate specific topics from clogging up my homepage? I am seriously offended by the presumption that I g

Let us pick topics ( such as celebrities, IE reality stars) or people (like ANY of the Kardasians) to completely eliminate from our homepages. If you don't get rid of some of that garbage I'm going to change mine!

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. black background

Please black background switch as a permanent feature and not as a Halloween gimmick.

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dears, the footage from Jim Acosta "accosting" a young girl was doctored ?!?

Soooooo, you are DEEP into FAKE NEWS ?!?....a small CLUE; the WHOLE WORLD already has seen the original footage !....still playing GAMES are you?

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of "Your Deals from the INBOX." I want weather, sports----

Get rid of YOUR DEALS FROM THE INBOX. I want weather sports. You always say that Yahoo is making this personal--How about me designing my Home Page?

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why can't Yahoo remember the city that I am in?

Why can't Yahoo remember the city that I am in. It always brings up the weather and directions for a different city. Even when I change it to the correct city, next time I log in, it thinks I am in a different city. Yahoo is going down hill fast.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. About Home Page

Can you take Celebrity, Lifestyle, Style, Entertainment off my Yahoo home page and put news articles from Fox, Chicago Tribune, Associated Press, Huffpost, NBC, ABC, CBS The independent, The daily Beast and all News Related channels on my Yahoo Home page.

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. how about being on the side of news, instead of the democratic party

Yahoo, is no longer my home page. thinking about changing email as well

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. is there a way to prevent fox news articles on my homepage?

select or unselect news sources. fox news is not a news provider.

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the new font is horrible

the new font is way too small to read even on my 70 inch tv..also some headlines have the second line invisible unless u click on the ad to read it..change the font back to the way it was just a few weeks ago..i cant imagine how older people can read those tiny words....

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

115th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base