Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

57th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop with the UK news

I am in the USA not the UK. Their are far too many UK posts. Also when I click the show less UK new, it should not show them. Why have a feature that does not work. It is extremely irritating.

193rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. freedom of speech

how about you act as a platform and stop interfering in the expressed opinions of people. yes this means you might have to see something posted you don't like.. that's the real world. You force us to see your opinions, many that we disagree with, by the news stories and opinions you choose to present. Let's have a fair playing ground for all readers and responders.. or just close the whole page to non-paying viewers. You think I don't notice you shadow banning posts but I do.

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BRING BACK BABELFISH!!

We DESPERATELY need an alternative to Google Translate. They can't be trusted any longer. If you can't see the value in that, PLEASE PLEASE push the name and code out and make it public domain / open source so that other developers can pick up the ball and run with it. Ideally, You could resurrect it as an Open Source project hosted by Yahoo!

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please stop featuring UK news on the US Yahoo News page. European news should be found in the "world news" section.

UK news is not US news therefore should not be featured on Yahoo's most recent or top news page(s). Place it under world news please.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Turn off comments all all news stories.

If Yahoo! cared AT ALL about the US, comments would be disabled on news stories. It's a breeding ground for hate, only. There is never any productive discussion. Is THIS what you guys wanted for your site? Because Yahoo! is used as a portal site for so many, users from all demographics are thrown together. Did you really think that you were providing a "safe space" for people with differing philosophies to come together and find some common ground? Quite the contrary. Yahoo! has done nothing but provide multiple battlegrounds that are (intentionally or unintentionally) designed to encourage and foster…

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I prefer to read the stories, not watch videos. If I wanted to watch the video Id click on it. But no!!! You force the videos on me! Sick!!

Give me back my option on video. I read half the story, a video starts and I have to scroll around looking for the video to shut it off! Just had one experience where the video couldn't be found. Very frustrating!

178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Don't ask me if I want to sign out, how stupid can you be?

Do not ask if I want to sign out, it creates an inherent security flaw. Just sign me out when I click sign out, don't ask stupid questions.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. too much fox news on covid19

FOX NEWS is the worse source on covid 19. They have been saying it is a hoax, go outside, go back to work etc. NOW they are back-stepping and denying anything they have done. STOP USING THEM AS A NEWS FEED. THEY ARE A POLITICAL COMMENTARY NETWORK> NO NEWS. For those that doubt it, where is the national weather on this network? Where are the sports stories? Where is the local even national news? THERE ISN'T

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Too much sports on front page.

I want to see other news items other sports.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why when I'm scrolling down the headlines on important things like covid 10, does an article abou

Why when I'm scrolling down the different stories and trying to gather news, does a story of the Kardashians pop up. It's so freakin long and even after I'm done scrolling to the next story the video and audio keep going on it. Why? I'm not a fan. Please stop harassing us and bombarding us with their stupid stories. Keep on the entertainment section for those who want. I do not. This is why I switched to Google as my default. Yahoo is all about the controversies.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please check news feed article better full of ransom ware and highjack sites on 2 or 3 click

Please check news feed articles better many are ransomware or highjack sites after 2 or 3 clicks I had a highjack site blocked today dealing with the hearings

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. who is going to the first yahoo analist to pick apart the presidents speech tonight?

God bless America! Which one? If God was blessing us there would be no virus in the first place.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No videos in place of top news stories

I am not happy that you have replaced the bank of top stories with cheesy human interest videos that--even worse--autoplay when I load the page. This is ridiculous. Please bring back the top news stories, in text format, not video.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can you PLEASE stop hyping up every Corona Virus story?!? This is getting crazy and so much of it is exaggerated!!!!

Can you PLEASE stop hyping up every Corona Virus story?!? This is getting crazy and so much of it is exaggerated!!!!

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base