Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

5th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

michael Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

232 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben Carder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If i you could please stop your bias and extreme left views and stop reporting views about politics from people who don't have a clue. . Neutral is the word. please no more about British royalty.No more about fake celebs and the political views,most don't have a moral compass to begin with yet you find it important to put there brainless banter in the limelight so whats that say about all of you. I am changing my homepage now and most likely my mail. Sick of seeing your hateful views,time for some good news.Real news,neutral news. So long haters.

• Jim Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huffington Post is a horribly partisan newspaper without any credibility. It makes you look like radical fools.

• F R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fair and balanced news feeds!!! There are a lot of other things happening....like reporting on the FISA warrants and who is being investigated for SPYING on the TRUMP campaign. The on going border crisis....
    WE are missing a lot of relevant news because of your LEFT sided reporting!

• Jim Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to post article from source other than the Huffington Post. Its a nonsense left wing rag. You really lose your credibility as a unbiased news source. Try posting article that have no political leanings.

• anton hajducek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People, just go to Fox website or Breibart if you so truly want a website to serve you lies. After all, you found the yahoo website, I'm sure you can find those. Personally I never saw anything on Fox opinon hack talking heads that I agreed with. I deal in actual facts not "alternative facts" like Fox and Trump.

• Stephan Ripsom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP the conservative bashing, pop PC "science", Left wing neocommunist, pseudo-journalism, you're calling news.
    Just HOW much of this "news" do you think is necessary?!
    REMEMBER: GIGO
    Garbage IN, Garbage OUT!

• Ian Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try to alternate between articles you would find on CNN and Fox News. Then let the click counts do the work.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trump won and will win again. Get on the train or get off the tracks another train is coming !

Your left wing leaning news reporting is a disgrace to over half this nation and a laughing stock to the world.

You can't just post 90% left leaning articles and expect at least 50% of the population to find that acceptable. Bye Bye YAHOO NEWS.

• John-Robert Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quit posting extremely liberal biased slanted views as news. Your point of view is NOT my point of view. I would like to see neutral news w/ facts. Yahoo is extremely lw liberal biased.

• Serpico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLUS a DELETE OPTION to eliminate the further BIASED political news on DRAFT section that Yahoo further added in their FORCE FEED liberal political push.

Remove the "National Enquirer" style news blurbs with the half-truth, mis-leading, and/or incredibly biased "News" clips.

If that's what I wanted to read, there are plenty of sites that do it as well or better than you.

If anyone there is old enough to remember Walter Cronkite, look-up some of his news clips. He told you what happened.. NOT how you should feel about it, NOT only the Liberal News or the Conservative News...just the facts! Tell me a plane crashed in new Jersey, tell me there were X fatalities, tell me what kind of plane it was. Tell me any facts about why it crashed. DON'T use the opportunity to further an agenda like "If AOCs New Green deal were implemented, there would be no more plane crashes (Of course there wouldn't because we'd all be walking), or interviews with folks on the ground saying "It was a terrible thing! I'm so broken up about it I could barely get my makeup on correctly before you turned the cameras on". Do you think the readership is SO stupid or heartless the we don't know that it's tragic and that people are traumatized?

Also PLEASE do a better job of identifying what you call news from paid Sponsor adds. It confuses the issues and does NOTHING to improve your news reputation.

I've put up with it enough over the last 10 years or so and I am changing my home page to something else that more resembles news.

Your Opinion based journalism and stupid "National Inquirer" style blurbs will not fall on these eyes and I hope it will go the way of William Randolph Hurst "Yellow Journalism" of the past. BTW, you probably will have to look up those terms as well, but please do. You'll notice you didn't invent this style, you just have a bigger audience.

Need for level reporting. Never a comic making news.
    Anyone can tell a joke if they practice. News reporting should find evidence themselves. Yahoo should serve all the people. Customers like myself for example have been with this organization from the beginning. Do not insult anyone's intelligence, for example, Steven Colbert and others like him that are political hacks and have no importance to half of your customers. Some have no idea who he is. My idea is for you to serve all the people and use informational clarity.

I'm disappointed that Yahoo isn't presenting both sides of the political arena. As a Democrat and a teacher, I don't want to hear only one side. Please be fair and present more conservative views so that I can make my own decisions based on fact, not opinion. BTW, I did vote for Trump and am planning to again in 2020!

I have had a Yahoo! Account for nearly 20 years, in fact this is where I met my wife. Unfortunately, in getting to my account I must wade through lots of ads and articles that are definitely anti “me”. Why is Yahoo! Trying to alienate half of the country? What have I done to deserve your animus? It seems like Silicon Valley has now become just another arm of the DNC. I wish you could offer an email service that also offers some real, unbiased news. I am very disappointed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base