Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

7th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
michael Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

191 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Amaral commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow you leftist communists who want to destroy our country is disgusting. I've been using Yahoo all of my adult life and now I've reached the end of my rope. Think I'm leaving for Google or someone else. Very shoddy journalism. You should be ashamed

• Robert Lay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The leftist bias and anti-american positions that Yahoo consistently promotes has reached an unacceptable level in the last few years. It is to the point that I spend less and less time on your site. At first I was blind to the fact that Yahoo make money off clicks, and your positions reflect both your unbridled greed, but also a concerted effort to flame divisions in our nation through misinformation, selective reporting, and deliberate bias.

And I thought the Russians and Chinese were bad with their anti-American agenda. Yahoo is truly an enemy of the people, an enemy of free elections, and an enemy of rational discourse and consideration of the facts.

• D 123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do love reading all the liberal comments though, ..I get a good laugh every morning reading them with my coffee

• Alan T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop calling your page yahoo news, it should be labeled dnc propaganda.

• fenco supply commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sick and tired of your Pro Liberal and Pro Democrat point of view. We know you don't care what we are saying, but we want to post it anyway.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, they have the largest collection of Huffington agit-prop garbage anywhere online. And it's rubbish.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AMEN! That is why I went to Google News for most of my news. They are far better.

• bite me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been a user since 1994 but you have become so far left leaning in what you present as news and not actual fact I am considering leaving your service. If us 60% of Americans drop using your service or email you would go bankrupt. Please get back to an unbiased position in articles and information provided. This includes all North East California liberal rags like NYT, Huff, Washington Post and others.

• M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Post a equal amount of conservative articles to liberal articles.

• Yahoo needs to change commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop with the liberal biased news reporting-so tired of it! Some of us are conservative AND intelligent, responsible & caring individuals! Mostly, I find this type of reporting hurtful ... personally, for our children, grandchildren and for our great country. What happen to you report (with integrity I might add); we decide??

• Alan T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does everyone at yahoo hate this country and want to see it destroyed? I am sick and tired of seeing articles with these BS stories about how we are supposed to feel sorry for the illegals invading this country. If you want them here so bad how about you and the rest of the yahoo staff house them in your offices and pay for them out of your own pockets.

• chrystal Fauver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Start doing some real research and find some real stories instead of what you see on face book. how about you start bring the American people back together instead of trying to separate us with all of this black verses white BS or attacking the presidents Black or white. UNITED WE STAND what ever happened to that moto..... Love thy neighbor....

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base