Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Start reporting the actual news.

I have always used yahoo to get news from around the country and world. Yahoo has stopped reporting actual news and is spreading propaganda. Go back to the reporting non bias stories and let the reader make their own de

15th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Harry Carpenter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lisa Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Part of my day since Yahoo inception was to go to the homepage and catch up on life... several times a day... I can't stand your homepage anymore... it is negative and full of gossip and stories I truly don't care about... whatever has happened to you guys is just disappointing... who is writing this stuff... who is thinking this is a good direction? The country is divided enough, do more to bring people together and create a positive experience.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As usual, yahoo's news reporting is a joke. Maybe you should actually report facts instead of your liberal agenda.

• Daniel Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more. The blatant and obvious bias on Yahoo News is becoming sickening. I am blown away that they are literally snubbing their noses at 60 million Trump voters. It staggers me, and at times is infuriating.

• Gregory Lapointe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop bad mouthing our president and giving us news with your liberal *****. Stop being a gossip page because that's about all your so called Yahoo news is, celebrity gossip that no one gives a **** about. Try covering actual news and being fair to our president who was elected by half the country. Why would you try to alienate half the country anyway? You folks are so hateful towards the president you really should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Noel Epke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that others have the same opinion about your so-called news reports that are nothing but opinions. even when your so-called reporters are writing about:"facts"(ie: a make of a car, a sports team, etc...) they have to try to "gloss it over, hyping themselves and the story to an embarrassing end. please stop and try to report facts and not opinion.

• A D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, today's headlines are predominantly about Trump. We get Yahoo News doesn't like Trump. We get that Yahoo News doesn't like Republicans. Yahoo news, however, should not be a propaganda machine. There's so much going on in the world, floods in India, Earthquakes in Venezuela spreading to the entire South American continent, etc. Yahoo was once great. Now it's garbage. Unfortunately a lot of people still have my Yahoo email address. That will change soon.

• Shannon Fitzgerald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today of all days i expected to see headlines regarding North Korea and Trump but again you have chosen to report on BS. STOP SLANTING NEWS!

• Sean Connolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really Yahoo News? The Trump Administration negotiates the release of three U.S. Citizens from captivity in North Korean and not a single story about it. Nothing but negative B.S.? Yahoo News is a joke.

• ROBERT SLATE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone find the story about the New York Attorney general...you knw, the Democrat who beat and tortured his wife for many years, and just resigned in shame?...yeah, me neither.

• Ryan Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get it. Yahoo has made millions of dollars in capitalism and yet actively promote burning the bridge of success that you used. I know you hate president trump But be aware that America under president trump is doing better now than it has in 30 years. The economy is rocking, isis is decimated, North Korea is disarming and unemployment is at record lows. But your lead story is how Snoop Dog photo shopped Kanye West as white! I remember a time when the stock market hit record highs and you led with breaking news about a Muslim girl wrote a essay about how she disliked our president. It's beyond pathetic. Keep in mind, that you and all your employees are doing very well right now and America is strong. If you and all your media colleges get your wish and president trump get impeached, 350 million Americans will suffer. And for that reason, I find your attempt to savage our president as truly heartless. Shame on you!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your news is slanted towards the right now more than ever. Are you checking to see if there are other countries bots at work? Fact check Please

• j commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comparing Yahoo to BBC or DW or RT or ... it is hardly "left wing propaganda". It is pretty close to the global standard of "fair and balanced". There are already dozens of "news" outlets pandering to the far right, Yahoo does not need to be just another follower.

• ramseykela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAHOO has turned into what Russia wants by fake news, attacks on our President Trump, dividing the country into two camps of people that hate Trump and those who voted for Trump. I am canceling my account and will never use this **** website again!

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey snowflakes, if these dissenting opinions are too much for your sensitive eyes, there's always Breitbart. They won't bother you with uncomfortable truths, or any truths, quite frankly. But you people will love it. They agree with everything you do and none of it is propaganda because it's what you want to believe. Flee wimps, flee before ideas that you don't agree with.

• stephen lyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You better drop Cultural Appropriatioin in your News, you are spewing garbage - you want Anarchy and Segrigation.. - it's saying blacks can't eat Chinese food.. - you are seriously misinformaed about your freedoms.... roll tide

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base