Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

No New News ... Same Old Stuff

Same Old News there for hours and days ... New national news Is Not Covered .. unless it it Anti-Trump Stuff ...

42nd ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gabriel Vargas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are so many other outlets that I can go to that lead me to some interesting, compelling and great reads. The YAHOO! page is NOT one of them. I keep coming back (because that is how I get to mail), and I keep hoping to find some REAL news. Instead the majority is about the same celebrities...companies...there really is more out there to let your customers know about. It is no wonder that OATH is not working...Verizon...use your investment!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many old news stories. Print new ones. Get tired of seeing the same story day after day. If there is nothing new to report about a particular item then do not continue to post it.

• david eller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not worried about the "relative bias" of the reporting. If rump does something "good" it will get picked up.

• Timothy McGonagle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At one time Yahoo posted actual news. No more! All it does is post bash stories against Trump and Republicans. I am truly sorry you people can’t see past your own hate. You’ve lost one reader....... bye.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Yahoo! Homepage is extremely depressing... are you intentionally running off all of us who have had it forever, and I mean for well over a decade.... there needs to be more balance and it's up to you to find it. Have your own employees look at it.... it's really horrible, divisive and full of everything that is wrong in the world... how is that healthy??

• Kurt Winowich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The home page news is not news , it has become the most disgusting dramamic non-sense anywhere, what happened Yahoo ?

• Ron Ware commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am appalled at the level of reporting the "news" on Yahoo. The extreme liberal ***** is ridiculous. It's high time for some moderate, balanced news, and not an endless stream of Trump bashing.

• Snow White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every day I scroll the news articles on yahoos homepage. And every day I am sickened more and more at how trashy the articles are becoming. I am better off opening up a national enquirer or US weekly or something. You are no better. It is either some celebrity scandal or some hate filled piece about our President, Republicans, a celebrity, this person or that person. Why not have more non biased articles, promote more good and less evil. Post more articles about Heros, more feel good pieces. the more good people see the more people will do good. No seems all you care about it is causing arguments and spreading hate. Stick to News, leave your biased opinions out.

• joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very stale news. Stormy Daniels story that was no Yahoo yesterday is right there again as one of the main stories near the top of the page. Same with many other news stories. Go on AOL and there is new news stories every single day. Did Marissa leave with all the money that was used to pay news editors. Ya know, usually for every 1 complaint, there are 5 people who have something good to say. For Yahoo, I bet the ratio is more like 1:1. Try harder.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo posts the same stuff ALL DAY ... Kim Kardashian and any Anti-Trump stories .... Yahoo has turned into just a Propaganda Source ...

• R Workman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We scroll down to see new stories and end up getting the same stories over and over again...endlessly.

• boo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after years , i cant stand your site anymore, no real news just cheap anti trump journalism

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ronald, go cry to your mommy. Find a new homepage and stop whining like a baby.

• ronald costa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I will be looking for a new homepage. After years of putting up with 90% Liberal articles....now it is nearly 100% Anti-Trump. Huff Post filth and lies everywhere. It is so biased now it is disgusting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base